Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Martinsville #2 cup race. Reed Sorenson will attempt to qualify & IT IS NOT a full race. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Virginia track.

FRIDAY , OCTOBER 28th

Practice             12:30pm - 2:00 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Happy Hour          3:30pm - 5:00 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , OCTOBER 29th

Qualifying            12:00pm/et - 1:30pm/et ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , OCTOBER 30th

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:40 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Help keep the Planet going 24/7/365.

Views: 3642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I feel a little slow here, Reed is qualifying is Robby there as well? If it's a start and park two could be better than one. A bit of a gamble but possibly worth it.
Just Reed, he has a good qualifying history at Martinsville. 1 car - all the info is in the post Start & Park.
little bit rainy in Mville
Any chance in hell that the merch hauler will be there? its never at the races im at!!!
Looks like Mother Nature will win out today. Rain in the forecast till 1pm Saturday.
http://www.weather.com/weather/today/USVA0470
Forecast might be a good reason for withdrawing the 177.
Rain wil save on the 7 tire bill and less engine cycles. As long as the race gets in on Sunday it's the best possible scenario for a s&p.
I have been following the radar closely cause im going to quals and the truck race....I think the rain will be out by noon, it looks like the system is breaking up as i type, im thinking they will run quals, I think they originally thought this system would bring more rain than it is bringing,
Jayski showing Robby in the 77 on the entry list..........
... Well i guess we should ignore TOG then.
Jayski now has 177 Robby Gordon withdrawn
Jayski, should drop in more often to the scoop.
whats the scoop?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service