Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Loudon #2 cup race. Robby Gordon will attempt to qualify  & IT IS NOT a full race. Repeat. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the New Hampshire track.

FRIDAY , SEPTEMBER 23rd

Practice           11:30am - 1:00 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )

Qualifying           3:00pm - 4:30 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , SEPTEMBER 24th

Practice             9:40am/et - 10:30am/et ( TV - NONE )

Happy Hour        11:30am - 12:30 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , SEPTEMBER 25th

Raceday           2:00 pm/et , greenflag at 2:15 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

TOP F.A.Q

1. Full race ?   NO
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy / MAPEI
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Must Qualify On Time ? YES
5. Souvenir Hauler ? YES
6. Next Full Race ? TEXAS

Views: 7484

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brilliant strategy by Stremme. Brilliant.
If the car is that good and Rob feels good about what he has under him you would think the racer in him wants to race. If the car is that good and Rob feels good about what he has under him perhaps a "cut rate" deal could be done to pay the tire bill ..and what ever other cost attributed to running the "race". A rich New Englander who wants to see his car model building business in lights before the end of the world would do at this point. The world's not going to end and neither is my quest to see a friggen fairy tale race this season. I guess.

Yes I know the drill "he would only make 50 cents more by running 175 more laps minus the cost of snap top reusable rubber frigs and the notes gathered today are worth far more for the data entry when weighed against the chances of smashing a perfectly good race car for a few more positions and points we no longer are depending on and some little which wants to buy the number ...........Speaking of numbers NUMBER ONE
aS A rACER SOonER or LAteR He WiLL FeEL liKE SnApPinG !!!!!!
There I let it out now I can go back to just plain old hope and watching FOX tell me that debris from a comet is really pieces of a satellite breaking up. And .........thank you mam..... Sorry my waitress just brought me refill of kool aid Er I mean BEER..............
witch
Great day at the track today, Saturdays are the best, 3 races today, plus the practice sessions. Spent another $55 at the hauler, and Sunday I'll have 2 kids with me, so more money for Robby is predicted.
AUDIBLE!!!!!
I say lap 57 then he parks it for brake problems, unless Scott Speed take him out on lap 8.
Damn this is sad.
Yes witch..................I was typing faster than my brain could go and proof read PPPBBBB then I would no oooooppss Know how foolish I sound.
Do you feel like the world is a tuxedo and your a pair of brown shoes?
WJM , that was still one of the best Carson segments ever..LOL
I actually seen that not too long ago...........smoking laughing drinking right on the tube that is AMERICA ..............AMERICA the past anyway. back to race weekend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFlsYUkMHW0

watch towards the end where Dean is tipping his ashes...
Since we're talking 'back in the day', check this out: Robby's '91 Whistler Mustang at the Coronado Speed Festival filmed yesterday.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service