Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Loudon #2 cup race. Robby Gordon will attempt to qualify  & IT IS NOT a full race. Repeat. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the New Hampshire track.

FRIDAY , SEPTEMBER 23rd

Practice           11:30am - 1:00 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )

Qualifying           3:00pm - 4:30 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , SEPTEMBER 24th

Practice             9:40am/et - 10:30am/et ( TV - NONE )

Happy Hour        11:30am - 12:30 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , SEPTEMBER 25th

Raceday           2:00 pm/et , greenflag at 2:15 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

TOP F.A.Q

1. Full race ?   NO
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy / MAPEI
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Must Qualify On Time ? YES
5. Souvenir Hauler ? YES
6. Next Full Race ? TEXAS

Views: 7484

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So I want to be the first DICK HEAD this week, It is a full race this weekend??
LOL
Is that a BC track in your Pic?
Yes Westwood 1972
Good road course, that must be a Winston West car from back in the day
Correct raced Winston west of and on from 1970-1977
The Herschel Mcgriff,Don Dowdy,Jack McCoy,Bown,Eaton,Gordy Oberg,Harry Jefferson days
@mic, proudly I can say I'm a Westwood 250GP Champion.Officially my first and last motorcycle raod races where at Westwood.
Here's a little bit of Westwood action.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYE-HV-eis4
Thanks Mike good video of the track, you forgot a few of the big players Ray Elder, Jimmy Insolo, Fred Hay , Sonny Easley and many more, was a good time of my life,young and drinkin free Oly
I was shooting from the hip on the names.Guys that I saw at Monroe for the 500 back in the day.I'm guessing your 70's where like my 80's (I really didn't drink then) Here footage of Harry Jefferson son,Jeff Jefferson (black#42)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyrDXwqxBKg&feature=youtu.be
mic,I forgot to ask,where you at SIR when Dale Sr. won?
YES When he had his new squeeze in his car sitting and huggin and kissin and the crew doin all the work. As time goes by I forget who's car he was drivin, but he was way way ahead of everyone else. We lost a HUGH Nascar player with his accident and a very nice man.
I know Kansas IS NOT a full race but any chance of a souvenir hauler? I probably know the answer...

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service