Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Loudon cup race. Please note, Scott Wimmer will run on Sunday. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the New Hampshire track.

FRIDAY , JULY 15th

Practice          11:30am - 1:00 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying          3:10pm - 5:00 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JULY 16th

Practice            9:30am - 10:20 am/et  ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour     11:45am - 12:40 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , JULY 17th

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:16 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Loudon Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                RGMCWF25B-2011
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Brad Parrott
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                SPEED Energy
                                                                            5) Full Race ?
                                                                                As of now, yes.

Image of car being prepared for Loudon

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All is well that ends well
sometimes a knee to the gonads is just the thing to make life long friends.NOT
Wimmer practicing today. All race trim since they have to start in back for driver change.
Haha I love you giving out the answer to "Oh No! Why are we at the bottom of the SPEED charts!?" before anyone even asks! Nice job TOG, keep up the good work!
And don't wreck it ala bobby labonte in 2010
Smart...get a good base for tomorrow's two practices with Robby behind the wheel...

Going to need a good race trim car to pass a bunch before the leader catches the back end of the field
now 29.30's in race trim. I think BP hit a vein.
Faster than Tony Stewart and those old Hendrick chasis... well, Tony just switched to qualifying trim and is 2nd fastest
Have fun will miss the race chat heading out to Barstow to do some Tech Duden but have sat in my moterhome at least be able to watch
the rgmcwf25b-2011 is the chasis i would use, good car to run.............. what do i know..............
RGenske motors!
Did anyone see my "Shirt on a Pole" on Trackside?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service