Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Loudon cup race. Please note, Scott Wimmer will run on Sunday. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the New Hampshire track.

FRIDAY , JULY 15th

Practice          11:30am - 1:00 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying          3:10pm - 5:00 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JULY 16th

Practice            9:30am - 10:20 am/et  ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour     11:45am - 12:40 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , JULY 17th

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:16 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Loudon Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                RGMCWF25B-2011
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Brad Parrott
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                SPEED Energy
                                                                            5) Full Race ?
                                                                                As of now, yes.

Image of car being prepared for Loudon

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where does RGM get their starting set-ups from? Is I just from past notes or do they have info from a shaker rig also?
All teams have baseline setups they use from past races, plus new crew chief throws his knowledge in as well.
@Ken, also some base info comes from the pull-down rig.
http://www.planetrobby.com/photo/2010-charlotte-car-engineering
brad who?
google is your friend
Todd Parrott's brother.
f25b chassis thought that was the jeep
Thays funny stuff right there for the chassis info. Like that shit matters to us, I'm.just glad he is in the race and hopefully has a good run, or punks Jolo (20 car)
Quick 2010 Facts: RG finished 26th , -1 lap down.

From Beagle7

He did take a wave around a little past mid race to get back on the lead lap after falling -1 due to the failed airgun pit stop,

He only had 40 laps of fuel before he needed to pit and unfortunately it stayed green and he went 1.9 laps down on his green pit there.

He stayed ahead of bowyer to not go -2 for a while, but eventually succumbed and then the yellow came out.

So we waved around to -1 and then another yellow fell right away cementing our -1 status.

Unfortuantely from there, were not able to get a LD (which we held the spot for a good 20-30 laps) or utilize a wave aorund..remember, you just cannot wave around...all cars on the lead lap who are in front of you track position wise ont he current lap must pit for you to be able to wave around. That situation never materialized for Robby after he cemented his -1 status as Tony, Jeff, and Clint stayed out on all those cautions.
Good notes Beagle7
Wow... Sometimes I even impress myself! Lol

When I get to sit and watch tv with tackpass/ scanner and this chat room open
I am a hawk!
I think there was also a lap lead, but I'm getting old and all these races seem to blend together. Just glad he decided to run here, now I have someone to cheer for at least for a while.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service