Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Las Vegas cup race. Robby Gordon will drive the #7 Terrible's/SPEED Energy Dodge. The team had a 32nd place finish last year at Vegas. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Nevada track.

FRIDAY , MARCH 4th

Practice             3:00pm - 4:30 pm/et   ( 37th Quickest )
 Qualifying           6:30pm - 8:00 pm/et   ( 38th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MARCH 5th

Happy Hour            3:30pm - 5:00 pm/et   ( 33rd Quickest )

SUNDAY , MARCH 6th

Raceday              3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:16 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Las Vegas Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                HELL YEAH !
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Steven 'Bones' Lane
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Terrible Herbst/SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) What Chassis ?
                                                                                New
                                                                            5) Is Robby running San Felipe?
                                                                                Of course !

2010 Vegas Images

Views: 450

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have one of their jerseys, it is awesome.
still in the top 5 for jersey sales in the nhl..... awesome logo
I think the jets are up there too..man, I miss the jets (closest team, barely beating out Minnesota)
the jets will be the next team in the nhl... it'll be the start for few more cities to get teams back.. Phoenix and Atlanta will move and the Panthers will start looking elsewhere once they see how well the jets are doing
so very true... I just hope MTS centre will be big enough to hold a team (only around 12,500 seats, but can sell out every game)

a robby fan that also knows a lot about hockey?? I think I'm in love.. haha.. just don't tell my wife!
Desert Dogs rule owned the wings last night they havent moved yet.
yeah, but they have a better road record (sort of.. 2 more wins, 1 more loss)...

they may be the coyotes right now, but the soul of that team is still in winnipeg
Look, TOG, nobody is throwing Robby under the bus.
People are frustrated because they are fans.
They want to see this team succeed.
He has always struggled at Las Vegas. I thought he had good runs today. had he NOT run out of gas at the end, he clocks in 27th & everybody is shiny happy people....On to San Felipe!
Lol its funny how we all are rooting for 27th 2 laps down.
good point... but...

nfl: "our team hasn't won a single game since 2003"
nascar "the sky isn't falling,get over it, wait till next week"

nfl: "an arena team just beat the jets"
nascar "the 21 car is running pretty well for a rookie and a single car team"

ok i'm done...haha... you really do make a good point.... I just came here to say the word "Drink" should be on the car !!! : )
You wouldn't care if 'your' team hadn't won a game since 2003 if you weren't a fan.
RGM is still ahead of a EGR, Gibbs, Roush, and RCR car in owner points.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service