Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Las Vegas cup race. Robby Gordon will drive the #7 Terrible's/SPEED Energy Dodge. The team had a 32nd place finish last year at Vegas. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Nevada track.

FRIDAY , MARCH 4th

Practice             3:00pm - 4:30 pm/et   ( 37th Quickest )
 Qualifying           6:30pm - 8:00 pm/et   ( 38th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MARCH 5th

Happy Hour            3:30pm - 5:00 pm/et   ( 33rd Quickest )

SUNDAY , MARCH 6th

Raceday              3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:16 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Las Vegas Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                HELL YEAH !
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Steven 'Bones' Lane
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Terrible Herbst/SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) What Chassis ?
                                                                                New
                                                                            5) Is Robby running San Felipe?
                                                                                Of course !

2010 Vegas Images

Views: 449

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Going to be a good weekend!
Yes Nick, I agree. Can't wait to see that Octane colored @SPEEDENERGY DODGE on the Track Friday!!!
I'll be there saturday and sunday. I'll be sporting my speed energy shirt. GO ROBBY!!!!
The Speed energy truck should be cruising the strip over the weekend giving away product. Say Hi to Jeff and John for me if you see them(old friends I haven't seen in a while).
I will for sure. I was bummed the speed energy car was at the Terribles right by my house yesterday but I was at work. DAMN!! LOL
No, I'm not dreaming... watch this, we get a top five (5).
Really Looking Forward to see the new car . ( Paint and Chassis ) .
I like the FA Q EACH week. Can wait to see the new car with new colors and new engine keep up with those boys
Fingers crossed for top 10
Car looks nice
This will be where the wind tunnel testing pays off..
I would love a top fifteen finish!!
Top 7 , it's VEGAS

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service