Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Kentucky cup race. The #7 is locked in for this weekends race, & Scott Wimmer will drive. Robby Gordon will attempt to qualify the #77 & will have Johnny Sauter drive it on Saturday. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Sparta track.

THURSDAY , JULY 7th

TEST               11:00am - 3:00pm/et   ( TV - NONE )
 TEST                 4:00pm - 6:00pm/et   ( TV - NONE )

Practice Live Leaderboard

FRIDAY , JULY 8th

Practice #1        11:30am - 12:30pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Happy Hour         1:30pm - 3:00pm/et     ( TV - SPEED )

Qualifying            5:00pm - 7:00pm/et     ( TV - SPEED )

SATURDAY , JULY 9th

Raceday              7:00 pm/et , greenflag at 7:48 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Kentucky Top 4 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Yes
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Brad Parrott & Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                               SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) Is the #7 or #77 going the distance ?
                                                                                Lets do this #7 !

Views: 216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great news! Good Luck to Wimmer saturday!
Looking forward to Saturday!! Good Luck Robby in the Bull Run!
Love the double audible!
Looks like i will be getting some speed swag saturday. Will be adding to my swag i already got. Glad to see one car going the full distance, and hope robby can get the 77 car in. Cant wait to see the race it will be a good one.
what is the Bull Run?
RGM as a whole is "not" a Bull Run, that much I know, I don't do research for others as it feels best when you do it and learn it yourself. I may have not lived up to that in the past but I do now as I caught my dog cheating on the cat.......I never should have looked. I offer nothing else but a salute and a two fingered V thing this weekend as it's all I have at the moment. (Much coming soon to a mailbox near you just ask not everyone though I only have so much love to give) ,
The Bull Run is sort of a modern day Canon Ball Run race. It is a Rally that typically goes from coast to coast here in the USA.

From the Bull Run website:
The Bullrun Live Rally is the most glamorous and high profile of the new breed of high-end luxury lifestyle automotive rallies. Each year, a hundred of the world's finest super-cars embark on an epic eight-day rolling party across the USA - bringing together a celebrity strewn cast of characters and petrosexuals for an unforgettable adventure - where the only obligatory goals are to party, drive and enjoy!

Fueled by an impressive schedule of public and private events at the finest venues and hotels and in the most exciting cities in America, The Bullrunners make their way from one checkpoint to the next, learning their destinations daily, winding to a close each night in the party capitals of America.

Entry is by invitation only and Bullrun never takes more than 100 cars to make sure everyone has a good time - our parties are legendary. Registration thereafter is on a strictly first come, first served, basis. The rally has attracted numerous celebrities in the past including; Dennis Rodman, Hayden Christensen, Ryan Dunn, Carl Lewis, Mario Andretti, The Cuban Brothers, The Dub Pistols, Vanilla Ice, Bill Goldberg, Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian and many more.

The entry fee for the Live Rally event is $20,000 per car - covering event entry fee for two drivers, 5 star accommodation for 7 nights, first-class meals and top-notch parties at the best venues, and Bullrun exclusive checkpoints including track events at some very famous racing circuits.

The Bullrun Live Rally is filmed by Giant Film&TV for a TV show entitled 'Cops, Cars & Superstars.' The show airs in 96 countries worldwide and is now in its 8th season.
interesting and a little confusing. If RG gets the 77 in the show, someone else will drive it?

Is RG doing the whole rally?

This is actually all very cool. We need a 'name the surprise CC' contest.
" Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Kentucky cup race. The #7 is locked in for this weekends race, & Scott Wimmer will drive. Robby Gordon will attempt to qualify the #77 & will have Johnny Sauter drive it on Saturday. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Sparta track. "

Is this confusing ?
I didn't know I was supposed to read that stuff!
Sauter will S&P the 77.

I think RG is just doing an appearance for Toyo and Dodge (Jeep).

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service