Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Kentucky cup race. The #7 is locked in for this weekends race, & Scott Wimmer will drive. Robby Gordon will attempt to qualify the #77 & will have Johnny Sauter drive it on Saturday. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Sparta track.

THURSDAY , JULY 7th

TEST               11:00am - 3:00pm/et   ( TV - NONE )
 TEST                 4:00pm - 6:00pm/et   ( TV - NONE )

Practice Live Leaderboard

FRIDAY , JULY 8th

Practice #1        11:30am - 12:30pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Happy Hour         1:30pm - 3:00pm/et     ( TV - SPEED )

Qualifying            5:00pm - 7:00pm/et     ( TV - SPEED )

SATURDAY , JULY 9th

Raceday              7:00 pm/et , greenflag at 7:48 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Kentucky Top 4 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Yes
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Brad Parrott & Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                               SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) Is the #7 or #77 going the distance ?
                                                                                Lets do this #7 !

Views: 216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just asking a question.
@Dustin, Might I recommend before you go post gone wild in the future.Know the rules.It would have saved most all of your post's and some of mine.
As soon as it started raining,when Na$crap declared Qualifying a rain out .The 77 was going home! no if's and's or butt's!
RGM has no money for practice, R&D (the chassis suck), Plain and simple this year was over before it started!!!! Sad but true. The fast five deal was awesome and helped out a lot. RG fans just need to hold out for a better season in 2012. All we can do to help is buy more speed so RGM can find some speed. Finding another sponsor for part of the season would be huge. Just my 2 cents. look for success in the offroad/dakar side this year.
I'll throw this out there: Has anyone given any thought that maybe, just maybe, Robby is no longer throwing all his cookie$ into the NASCAR basket?

To some of you if it ain't NASCAR it ain't shit, but when you're no longer tied down to sponsor demands it opens up a lot of opportunities that can be more lucrative business-wise and offer a far greater personal ROI than all things NASCAR. Not saying RGM will fold up the NASCAR team, but there comes a point when a business decision needs to be made to stop pouring in good money after bad.

Chew on that.
NASCAR sucks
on to next week !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats what I said yesterday. RGM doesnt really care one iota about race outcomes in NASCAR. At least thats the case this year for sure.

You dont practice, you wont finish well, even if you plan on running every lap.
" Just along for the Ride"....Bitchen ride...
What about Robby is no longer having fun in NASCAR? How many drivers do you think are still having fun but don't want to kill the golden goose?
Speaking of Na$crap gone bad.Read the story about Montreal N/W future none races.
http://nationwide.nascar.com/nationwide-series/news/110708/montreal...
They must have reversed the numbers. No way a lowly Formula 1 race trumps anything NASCAR.
Formula 1 trumps every other form of motorsport

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service