Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Kentucky cup race. The #7 is locked in for this weekends race, & Scott Wimmer will drive. Robby Gordon will attempt to qualify the #77 & will have Johnny Sauter drive it on Saturday. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Sparta track.

THURSDAY , JULY 7th

TEST               11:00am - 3:00pm/et   ( TV - NONE )
 TEST                 4:00pm - 6:00pm/et   ( TV - NONE )

Practice Live Leaderboard

FRIDAY , JULY 8th

Practice #1        11:30am - 12:30pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Happy Hour         1:30pm - 3:00pm/et     ( TV - SPEED )

Qualifying            5:00pm - 7:00pm/et     ( TV - SPEED )

SATURDAY , JULY 9th

Raceday              7:00 pm/et , greenflag at 7:48 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Kentucky Top 4 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Yes
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Brad Parrott & Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                               SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) Is the #7 or #77 going the distance ?
                                                                                Lets do this #7 !

Views: 216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I didn't even get to see Wimmer on track! I left Cinci and the horrible job the track officials,and police did funneling traffic off the interstate and the parking HOLY FU.K! They need to get some tips from the people running Talladega ! Nice facility Though! Did I mention the parking? JESUS!
I took my RV down on Tuesday and from the start realized the staff had no idea of how to run the camp ground at millionaire row. Then went to track and found same unorganised set up. Concession lines 50 people deep and they ran out of beer. I expected much better from Burton Smith. HIGH POINT? Souvinier trailer was there. First time in 2 years I have seen one at a race I went to
We got the track early Sat. am and we could tell by the way they were parking people half assed and with no general plan it was going to be bad and it was. We attempted to leave the track at 11:30 and sat in the track for 2 hours trying to get out on 71N. then another two hours on 71N trying to get to our hotel in Erlanger, KY. But my high point was also being at the Souvy trailer for the first time and getting my Speed Energy Swag and seeing RG practice and qualify on Friday!
That's funny, but good thinking
It will also get you a black flag NAZICAR has a thing about any hot dogging. And they know that one from way back.
I thought it would be for not maintaining minimum speed.
Wasn't sure if I should put this in its own topic or not, decided because it happened from Kentucky nationwide race to put it here, regarding a former RGM crew chief:

R3 Motorsports crew chief Walter Giles was fined $5,000 and put on probation through Aug. 17 for an unapproved intake manifold on the No. 23 car driven by Robert Richardson. The unapproved intake manifold was found during opening-day inspection.

And WTH, just looked up and saw Brad Parrott listed as crew chief I am guessing for Johnny and the 77 if it had raced.
Guess Robby had forgotten what the incident with Brad in Mexico. Sorry if this had already been covered on a previous page.
They forgot about it a week later..lol...

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service