Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Kentucky cup race. The #7 is locked in for this weekends race, & Scott Wimmer will drive. Robby Gordon will attempt to qualify the #77 & will have Johnny Sauter drive it on Saturday. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Sparta track.

THURSDAY , JULY 7th

TEST               11:00am - 3:00pm/et   ( TV - NONE )
 TEST                 4:00pm - 6:00pm/et   ( TV - NONE )

Practice Live Leaderboard

FRIDAY , JULY 8th

Practice #1        11:30am - 12:30pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Happy Hour         1:30pm - 3:00pm/et     ( TV - SPEED )

Qualifying            5:00pm - 7:00pm/et     ( TV - SPEED )

SATURDAY , JULY 9th

Raceday              7:00 pm/et , greenflag at 7:48 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Kentucky Top 4 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Yes
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Brad Parrott & Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                               SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) Is the #7 or #77 going the distance ?
                                                                                Lets do this #7 !

Views: 216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, Great news for RGM! If anyone needs to know anything about the area send me a PM i live 20 minutes from the track.
Robby is competing in the Bull Run ( TOYO TIRES DEAL ) so that is why he will not run on Saturday.
Well, If Robby's not driving Saturday night, I won't be in 'chat'. Ok, we're starting the summer party season Sat.night.hard to type holding a beer in each hand!
come on now probably going to Monroe
Saturday night is theK&N West series race at Monroe. Jason Fraser makes his truck arm car debut.Jeff Barkshire might be a little rusty,he'll to tough at home.
Wait...isn't the Bull Run a 'cannonball run' type of public road race? If so, (wow) and what is he driving?
Planet member Jaci posted during Sat nights 'chat' a tweet ,say'n something about a 180mph Jeep.
So who will drive the #77 Saturday night if Robby is able to get the car in the show?

Next question, what is Robby driving in the Bull Run and who is on the team?

Last comment is I like the larger Speed logo on the #77 Cup car. I think it should be that way every week, except for when there is a Speed Energy Vendor on the side.
answers are in the body of the message
That requires me to read everything TOG!
OK TOG IF RG IS GOING TO DO BULL RUN WHERE DOES IT HAE HIS NAME LISTED ON THE BULLRUN WEBSITE ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Tim, check out their facebook.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service