Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Kansas #2 cup race. Reed Sorenson will attempt to qualify  & IT IS NOT a full race. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Kansas track.

FRIDAY , OCTOBER 7th

Practice           12:30pm - 2:00 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )

Qualifying           5:00pm - 7:00 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , OCTOBER 8th

Practice             12:30pm - 1:30pm/et ( TV - SPEED )

Happy Hour         1:50pm -  2:50 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , OCTOBER 9th

Raceday           2:00 pm/et , greenflag at 2:16 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Views: 5998

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is Robby doing some pre-running?
No souvenir hauler at Kansas.
Piss!
Running the fun races.......................Boy does that make sense now. I'd tell all kinds of dirty little secrets for the chance to spend a day doing a buck 90 in a stock car, for me that "would" be fun. But hell lets face it these new tracks are SHIT and so is the racing. Hold on a sec let me check........nope won't be watching paint dry in Kansas this Sunday. There should be a quote board that locks you out after you post so your word is gold......Mine: RGM is just beginning, even if it is in the again category SPEED.
Just read my 10/6 frontstretch.com newsletter:

"Driver Changes:
No. 7 - Robby Gordon returns to the seat, replacing Reed Sorenson. The team has sponsorship to run the full distance this weekend"

Certainly they can't be wrong.....LOL
Lowes on board! :)
Heard its a half and half Lowes/Valvoline. Both companies honoring RG's past winning performances.
I thought it was Harrahs to confilct with the title sponsor and gaurantee that the 7 car will get NO TV time.
*Update* Nascar has exempted the 7 car from all COT specs. RG decided to enter his 1995 Raynard
UPDATE: Chad Knaus replacing Miles Stanley as crew chief on the #7.
Heard it's Red Bull !!!
Chad has a tune up in the car this morning - mid field

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service