Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Kansas cup race. RGM will run Johnny Sauter at Kansas, while Robby Gordon runs at Baja. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Kansas track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 3rd

Practice               1:30pm - 2:50pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour          4:30pm - 6:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 4th

Qualifying           12:10pm - 2:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , JUNE 5th

Raceday              1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:15 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Kansas Top 4 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Nope
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Patrick Donahue
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                               SPEED / Techni / Harris Teeter
                                                                            4) Next race for Robby in cup ?
                                                                                Michigan

Views: 474

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

how many parts on the truck are GM? Probably not many. Power plant was good and did its job, but most breakdowns are not engine related in these races. Most are dnfs are results of "specialized" parts that break or fail. It is all is how you put it together. RGM knows Off-Road. Set-ups are all that is missing on the Cup side. Dodge power is not a problem. Hopefully Sauter can give some good feedback today.
Johnny Sauter in a RGM, ECR powered car...top twenty!
Where did the money come from to run Johnny a full race in this dream?
I'll just say peoples head movies are sometimes funny,.
I agree. Sheldon I wish there was a way to get what you are smoking across the border legally?
Sorry guys but i have to agree with Chris on this one.
I listened to Andy Lally's radio today, they havn't got the best car by a long way.
But, they work so damn well as a team. Shame RGM don't give the same vibe.....
Chris - ROBBY SAID AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR THEY ARE ONLY RUNNING 16-20 RACES. THIS WAS NOT ONE OF THE SCHEDULED RACES...
Tog you are the only one that dosent get mad at crapy runs. Testing dirring a race is crap. I would never put my street stock on the track to test during a race. If he is there for the money then start and park its OK. We will still be fans. I am tired of you alway bashing people for there frustration.
Street stocks blow and usually are the guys who really don't know how to drive. Don't ever compare your hooptie to a Million+$ NASCAR team. Just saying.
@Tim, do you really want to compare a weekly Saturday night show racer to a CUP operation?Where do you run? Leave me a message on my page.I'll do my best to explain it to you. Mike
Not a scheduled race today. Just a on track test session
Johnny did exactly what he was hired to do.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service