Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Kansas cup race. RGM will run Johnny Sauter at Kansas, while Robby Gordon runs at Baja. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Kansas track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 3rd

Practice               1:30pm - 2:50pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour          4:30pm - 6:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 4th

Qualifying           12:10pm - 2:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , JUNE 5th

Raceday              1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:15 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Kansas Top 4 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Nope
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Patrick Donahue
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                               SPEED / Techni / Harris Teeter
                                                                            4) Next race for Robby in cup ?
                                                                                Michigan

Views: 474

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sadly the 36th place finish has been one of the better results for the #7 this year
Hopefully Robby will get some good feedback from Johnny who obviously knows how to get around Kansas in a truck
I said this earlier, SuperSpeedWays & RoadCourses highlight my NASCAR Season this year & last. Still buying that SpeedEnergy...good stuff. RGM fan for life.
No matter how many times it is repeated tah Robby is only running a limited schedule and that these races are add ons, gets testing and points, some tools just do not get it. This is all about building up the SPEED brand to put RGM in a stronger position later.
Future...Let's race!
glad to see the 7 in the race, take the check, the testing time/laps and the top 35 for the next race and haul ass to the next one. I am now outa speed, gotta go to Harris Teeter and get more. . . That is support!!
Sonoma is coming up soon... I plan on drinking multiple Speed and Vodkas, reading the entire race thread and seeing half of the members freak out if RG isn't P1 in all 3 practices, Qualifying and doesn't lead every lap of the race. Last year's Sonoma thread was more hilarious than any stand up comedy I have ever seen and I have no doubt this year's will deliver as well. Threads like these give me hope.
I took my car for a test run Sunday. I planned to run the whole day but decided that going 62 on a winding road I know that posts 35 would be a good way to see were it was at. I went home reset my tire stagger and got 73 out of it but it wanted to dive hard into the left handers and floated a little on me on the right handers. Went home again and put a silicone disk I made in the right rear coil spring and put 5 gallons of water in the right side back seat while leaving the tires alone. I lit the grill before I left and headed back out. I scared the shit out of an old lady getting her mail (her fault it's Sunday) Still made clock even though a hard bump I took with the better Right hand bite knocked the radio out of tune (Great Lou Reed cover of Keep my Grave Clean) but got that back easy enough, All said and done this test and park or park and test shit really works. Not bad for a 1982 Cutlass Supreme. Thanks for the tip RGM I plan to fill the tank the second weekend in July and run the whole day. I should maybe paint it before then..... the people are getting pissed and are beginning to COMPLAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward." ~ Kurt Vonnegut
I recommend swapping out a couple of concrete blocks for the water...
Changing weight is easier with water. I little spillage and your done no more of that pulling over and beating the things with a hammer getting dust all over yourself.

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service