Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Infineon 350 cup race.Robby Gordon returns to the #7 SPEED Energy Dodge on Sunday. Please note, a second car for PJ Jones will attempt to qualify this weekend. The #77 of Jones will sport the SPEED Energy colors.Also, the In-car camera will be provided for Robby Gordon by TNT.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the California track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 24th

Practice           3:00pm - 4:35 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying         6:30pm - 8:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 25th

Practice          12:30pm -  1:15 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour       1:45pm -  3:00 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , JUNE 26th

Raceday           3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:18 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon INFINEON 350 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                2010 Chassis/2011 Updates
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                SPEED Energy/ GNC
                                                                            5) Motor?
                                                                                Penske

Views: 359

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just another week with bad equipment or set up or whatever it seems to be every week. We didn't have a chance even before the spin. We were a 20th place car at b est today.
Well whatever he had left in the car, he was able to pass a number of cars to finish 18th.

Not what was expected but it is what it is. The rest of the field has stepped up their road course efforts. Gilly in the top 15 was a surprise
That was not a surprise for Gilly, he always runs good at Sonoma.
only 3 did....
Bad car, bad incident with Logano and yet, the best driver in NASCAR finished in the top 20 (18th)!

NIce job Robby and RGM!!!
car had challenges today, many incidents & still recovered to finish 18th PLUS lock in for next week....

Fun last 20 laps.....
I don't care what you all think of TNT's coverage of the race, especially, Kyle Petty. However, Kyle Petty is by far, much more interesting than DW. I don't know about you, but the "boogity, boogity, thing is just fucked-up!
locked in to start and park...... have a happy 4th everyone !!!
It's Daytona! Robby will not start and park! I look for Robby to finish, again, in the top twenty.
Agree!!
I'll take the TNT coverage any race!
When Wally was at NBC, i was not a fan. he is better with kyle and other dude.,

By the way, does anyone miss Bill "Don't You Know Who I Am?" Weber

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service