Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Infineon 350 cup race.Robby Gordon returns to the #7 SPEED Energy Dodge on Sunday. Please note, a second car for PJ Jones will attempt to qualify this weekend. The #77 of Jones will sport the SPEED Energy colors.Also, the In-car camera will be provided for Robby Gordon by TNT.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the California track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 24th

Practice           3:00pm - 4:35 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying         6:30pm - 8:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 25th

Practice          12:30pm -  1:15 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour       1:45pm -  3:00 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , JUNE 26th

Raceday           3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:18 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon INFINEON 350 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                2010 Chassis/2011 Updates
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                SPEED Energy/ GNC
                                                                            5) Motor?
                                                                                Penske

Views: 359

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

today was a great day of racing

grand am, nationwide, and indycar were all fantastic races.
Agree. Hopefully tomorrow will be just as good with the Cup race.
I see first practice, I see Q, why no updates?
what page of this trhead did you start at?
If Rob does what JV did toda that would be awesome
I wonder which road ringer will pull a JV today, it always happens. I say Boris Said.
Truex has an ax to grind but not worth blowing a good run. If his day goes sour he may be hunting for the 24. As per the run we need today moving forward the fender bending needs to be at a minimum. NAZICAR threw that yellow too early, the cars had plenty of clean track to go and the Fellows Sorensen situation would have not happened as it did. Wrong move in my opin..............................GAS ON for sears point.
@Mike, as soon as there are car/s stuck in the kitty litter right off the track surface there is a danger to drivers.I was suprised it took so long for the caution to be thrown.IMO
Mike, how would have F1 or other european series treated the incident?
I think they figured since it was a roadie and no one was oging to pass them(the disabled cars) again until they took the white flag they let them race to it without throwing the cuation becuae as it was the third GWC it would have immediately ended the race.

Obviously having the cars race past stranded cars on the track is VERY dangerous, so they had to throw the cuaiton when they came back to them, but I thoguht it was a good call letting them race to the white flag on the final GWC then throwing it.
I actually thought nascar did a pretty good job. they didn't throw the yellow until the leaders were approaching the part of the track where there were stranded cars. That was a really awesome race to watch.

JV was a dick.
JV is the man. The track gets narrow there and he ran out of room

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service