Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Infineon 350 cup race.Robby Gordon returns to the #7 SPEED Energy Dodge on Sunday. Please note, a second car for PJ Jones will attempt to qualify this weekend. The #77 of Jones will sport the SPEED Energy colors.Also, the In-car camera will be provided for Robby Gordon by TNT.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the California track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 24th

Practice           3:00pm - 4:35 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying         6:30pm - 8:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 25th

Practice          12:30pm -  1:15 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour       1:45pm -  3:00 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , JUNE 26th

Raceday           3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:18 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon INFINEON 350 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                2010 Chassis/2011 Updates
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                SPEED Energy/ GNC
                                                                            5) Motor?
                                                                                Penske

Views: 359

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What I love about Robby Gordon is he owns his own ride. Thats alot more than I can say about Max or Joey. Max will be lucky to still be around next year.
Robbys interview on sirius tonight was good. He talked a little smack. Buddy baker kept asking about daytona and robby didn't say anything about driving or not driving. I'm assuming based on togs comments he won't be there
by the way anyone seen JOEY THE KANGAROO today? A kangaroo is just a big rat.
anyone record it?
t's grilling season so the heavy duty foil is in the house, this particular hat works great, it's fully tuned and I picked up that Goodyear under direct orders from NAZICAR have given RGM some harder than normal tires. I had a friend in California bring his unexerpation gauge equipped with triangular needle sensors and residual atmospheric variation over ride capabilities to the track. If he is able to breach security he will get this to the team so they will be able to identify any blemished tires. I mean it's the least a fan can do since i'm way the hell over here in Buffalo NY.
GAS ON
P.S. I hear a copter going down.( A post I made Friday )

LOOKS LIKE THE unexerpation gauge equipped with triangular needle sensors and residual atmospheric variation over ride capabilities did not make it past security for the race Sunday.
I was a bit of a horses ass on some bad calls I made about a pitting situation. I won't get into this devaluing back and fourth bickering about the team, the race, Logano, ect ect ect. What I will state however is how I was very surprised on the one stop we made there that cost us some positions, I was surprised at the time and now know why and I move on. You should see this unexerpation gauge in action
.it looks like ah, it's a cross between an industrial vacuum cleaner and a chrome piggy bank with marital aids stuck all over its body...it's really exciting...On to the next race . What a Week End.
joey heard the rumor he was being replaced by carl edwards and needed a good finish and ran thru robby.
Montoya would have done the same thing he was all over the track.the best part was vickers putting tony into the tires classic.
yeah, that was great, wish it was logano instead,

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service