Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Infineon 350 cup race.Robby Gordon returns to the #7 SPEED Energy Dodge on Sunday. Please note, a second car for PJ Jones will attempt to qualify this weekend. The #77 of Jones will sport the SPEED Energy colors.Also, the In-car camera will be provided for Robby Gordon by TNT.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the California track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 24th

Practice           3:00pm - 4:35 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying         6:30pm - 8:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 25th

Practice          12:30pm -  1:15 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour       1:45pm -  3:00 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , JUNE 26th

Raceday           3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:18 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon INFINEON 350 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                2010 Chassis/2011 Updates
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                SPEED Energy/ GNC
                                                                            5) Motor?
                                                                                Penske

Views: 359

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

like last year
No, actually, if the situation was reversed, Robby would have set him up and passed him, like he did everyone else he passed yesterday.Robby may have done some minor bumping and rubbing, but he didn't punt anyone to get by - he just drove around them. Robby may have been holding up some traffic, but he was not intentionaly blocking. Joey was too impatient. If he had the better car and was a better driver, then he would have waited to make a clean pass. Now, if it were in the last 10 laps or so, I'd call it different and say Joey was justified. This time though, he wasn't.
Agree............
I'd like to hug you Alan..............
Awwwwww , the warm and fuzzy moment of the day . =)

Sure beats arguing and name calling.....
Well said!
have to dissagree...RG put on a major block...came way inside.
Slider, not everyone sees it that way. To me, Robby was blocking, but what the hell do I know ?
i hear you. But this is RG...he and Lagano have road course history, RG was pissed at the 20 coming out of turn 7...lagano was bump drafting thru the esse's...RG put on a major league block in 11 because of his crap...and his comments about RC revenage only confirms he wasn't going to let the 20 have the position.

then again, I don't know shit
thats racing!
How about sharing what you heard on the scanner with the rest of us?
Watch the video on the main page. Joey without a doubt dumped him on purpose. Robby was WAY out of the groove WAY early. No reason for Joey to follow his line that early into the turn other than to send him into the tires. Obvious....

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service