Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Infineon 350 cup race.Robby Gordon returns to the #7 SPEED Energy Dodge on Sunday. Please note, a second car for PJ Jones will attempt to qualify this weekend. The #77 of Jones will sport the SPEED Energy colors.Also, the In-car camera will be provided for Robby Gordon by TNT.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the California track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 24th

Practice           3:00pm - 4:35 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying         6:30pm - 8:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 25th

Practice          12:30pm -  1:15 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour       1:45pm -  3:00 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , JUNE 26th

Raceday           3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:18 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon INFINEON 350 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                2010 Chassis/2011 Updates
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                SPEED Energy/ GNC
                                                                            5) Motor?
                                                                                Penske

Views: 359

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Come on, a day? RGM has been around for more than 5 years, in that amount of time the notebook should be fairly full. I am just being a realist here, the team is getting worse, and I am pretty bummed about that.
i can't stand lagano, but RG was blocking. if RG does that to tony, smoke punts his too. If RG wanted him to pass, everyone knows you pass on the inside going into 11. RG could have easily stayed wide. I think RG remembered the Nationwide race at WG last year and wanted the young lad to pound sand.
true..still doesn;t change the fact that I'm sure Robby will punt him sometime in the future...lol
two words...watkins glen...presuming RG's stuff is competitive
For all those in a fantasy NASCAR league, I highly recommend staying away from Logano for your pick at Watkins Glen. He mostly likely will not finish well.
It's just a hunch I have………
I wouldn't want to see it at Watkins Glen and risk messing up our car that could win...

If we're not in contention..then sure..lol
I like your style, JB...punt him at Daytona then at 200 mph? oh yea...
Actually Slider...going into that turn you start as high you can get and then Brake into the corner.........Robby was as low as he could get to give Lagano the opportunity to go high and get around him......
wrong...to allow the pass, you stay high and let the faster car take the inside.
Sorry Slider totally disagree,Robby moved out of the line giving up the fast line.For that corner you'd leave the outside open.What do I know,but I've sat in the seat and pushed the pedals.
Now you are just bragging.
You are correct Slider...

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service