Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Infineon 350 cup race.Robby Gordon returns to the #7 SPEED Energy Dodge on Sunday. Please note, a second car for PJ Jones will attempt to qualify this weekend. The #77 of Jones will sport the SPEED Energy colors.Also, the In-car camera will be provided for Robby Gordon by TNT.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the California track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 24th

Practice           3:00pm - 4:35 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying         6:30pm - 8:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 25th

Practice          12:30pm -  1:15 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour       1:45pm -  3:00 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , JUNE 26th

Raceday           3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:18 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon INFINEON 350 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                2010 Chassis/2011 Updates
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                SPEED Energy/ GNC
                                                                            5) Motor?
                                                                                Penske

Views: 359

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Chocolate Myers on Tradin paint said the Gibbs boys better be prepared to build Logano a new car sometime in the future....lol. Was pretty funny..saying if there is one guy with a LONG memory in that garage, it is our boy!
No. Just no. Seriously, pay attention to the facts.
I hear ya Kevin, but the only way some folks will ever get a clue is if they go buy the board game.
Agreed
Really Skip? if the car was crap Please explain to me how robby was able to move toward the front over and over? you obviously are incredibly informed so please pass along some knowlage to those of us who are less informed. Feel free to join in Bob.
Already did in previous posts. I was just agreeing with Skip's last sentence.
The car was OK this weekend, and RG rode the hell out of it at the end. The whole tire situtation at the end was a bit embarassing on Miles side again, since he had no clue what was going on. By the time RGM gets the $$ to run full steam, Miles may have built enough experience to be a legitimate Cup CC, but right now, he couldn't CC for another team in the garage.....just my opinion.
Miles is also working with LIMITED budget..he is doing fine..
i like Miles, he does more than CC the cup car
The answer is even after the punt by joey and the tire fiasco Robby was able to drive through the field and toward the front if the car was so bad how was that possible. He was running lap times consistant with the front runners and if not for a couple of mishaps he would have been in the mix. As for the crew, mistakes are made all up and down pit row at every race by crew members crew chiefs and by team owners it's part of racing the human element. Not knowing your tire situation is pretty bad but a mistake that could be made in any pit stall. I read in the chat this weekend that Miles sucked the car is garbage and the driver is to old, When you consider all that happend to the no.7 during the race coming back to an 18th place finish is pretty decent not a true example of what the car and driver were really capable of but decent all the same..........That good enough for ya?
I agree with you but why is it always something? Inexperinece?, $$$?, Knowledge? "If a & b didn't happen he would have been in the top 20, top 10, or would have won". Just frustrating.
As has been said before, you can't build a race team in a day. This operation is LONG TERM, it takes time to gain all the knowledge, experience, and money you need to be successful. RGM is still learning, and still filling those notebooks everytime they go to the track.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service