Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Infineon 350 cup race.Robby Gordon returns to the #7 SPEED Energy Dodge on Sunday. Please note, a second car for PJ Jones will attempt to qualify this weekend. The #77 of Jones will sport the SPEED Energy colors.Also, the In-car camera will be provided for Robby Gordon by TNT.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the California track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 24th

Practice           3:00pm - 4:35 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying         6:30pm - 8:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 25th

Practice          12:30pm -  1:15 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour       1:45pm -  3:00 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , JUNE 26th

Raceday           3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:18 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon INFINEON 350 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                2010 Chassis/2011 Updates
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                SPEED Energy/ GNC
                                                                            5) Motor?
                                                                                Penske

Views: 359

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How can he not be running Daytona? That's crazy.
Does anyone know the actual races that Robby scheduled himself to run the full races in? I know he added more in the beginning of the year, but what is left on the full race schedule? Obviously Indy and the Glen...what else?
He is doing Indy and The Glen, also Texas, Phoenix, Talledega and Bristol. Mapai is sponsing the Texas and Phoenix races. Hopefully with good Speed sales he can add a couple more.
Also doing Monteal in the Nationwide series.
TOG, how about The Glen Nationwide series??? Had not heard anything about that, so will figure no.
I was there, during the last set of stops robby was one of the first to pit. Right after he pitted another car shredded a tire. Could have easily been a caution(Robby would have come out leading). I've seen cautions for less.
nascar hates RG
Robby Gordon won the online "Who is the Baddest man in the NASCAR garage. Cage match which driver is left?" poll at http://twtpoll.com/r/so5h4h

Make sure you check out ALL the write-ins.
wow - a landslide!
The contact with Logano lost all his track position. If not for that he probably had a easily top 10. These races are not easy to win, just asked Marcos Ambrose. If he could have gotten a couple of late cautions, maybe a top 10.
i'm a horses ass this weekend
If it's true Mapei is doing deals for later in the year, wish they would jump on board for Daytona next week. Their headquarters is a couple hours south towards Miami. Maybe we all should make a few calls this week.
Just like everyone else, no big secret, hire max papis and Boris to train your driver.......(sarcasm)

Have we forgot penskee knows a thing or two about road racing
WHO..... Mr. I rented a parking lot next to the track to practice pit stops...don't forget his nick name "The unfair advantage".

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service