Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Homestead-Miami Cup race. This is the final race of the 2011 Nascar Sprint Cup season.With the Championship undecided coming into the event. Reed Sorenson will attempt to qualify & IT is NOT a full race. Here is the weekend schedule for Nascar at the Florida track.

FRIDAY , NOVEMBER 18th

Practice 3:00pm/et - 4:20pm/et ( TV - ESPN2 )
Happy Hour 6:05pm/et - 7:25pm/et ( TV - ESPN2 )

Practice Live Leaderboard
http://www.nascar.com/races/leaderboard/cup/practice/

SATURDAY , NOVEMBER 19th

Qualifying 2:pm/et ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , NOVEMBER 20th

Raceday 3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:16 pm/et ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via PLANETROBBY TWITTER
http://twitter.com/#!/planetrobby

Views: 3706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Qualify at risk when it's not Robby in the car. They are all professionals, but Robby knows how to get more out of his car when the pressure is on. Homestead comes at the expense of Baja...ALWAYS been like that for RG...

wasn't all sub-driver's fault's.coulda,woulds,shoulda. just say'n

I don't blame Reed but yes, a change from the norm always is a factor. Out of all the "fill ins" I like Reed the best.
It seems that as soon as the team dropped out of the top 35, it just snowballed from there. That rule kills teams that need help, while helping those who don't need it.

the cars need to be a second faster no matter who is driving them,

Looking at some of the pictures, it seems that RGM sent a crew of aged vetrans to Homestead. Are those the usual crew guys?

If your looking at the guy pushing the car that was on the NASCAR.com site picture, he was also at Texas. And there is nothing wrong with experience

One is the engine tuner, so yes. The other in the photo goes to a handful of races & is a good fabricator/mechanic.

NASCAR Championship Trivia Question.

What do Jeff Gordon, Carl Edwards, and Kevin Harvick have in common?

I'll give the anwser at this tme tomarrow

OK, no correct answer, or even incorrect tries. Too bad, I was going to pay for Premium Membership for the winner for a year.
The answer is….Would have one of the 5 Johnson Championships if it was based on points earned, and not Chase format.
Looks like I may be paying for another year for myself.

Too bad we can't say 'Wait 'till next year!' From what it looks like now, in my opinion, next year will be a repeat of 2011. RG will run some races with a very limited R&D budget. That means the team will be competitive at only a few races. My guess will be the Speedways, road courses and non-aero tracks like Loudon and Martinsville. The team showed today that they still don't have a handle on the Intermediate tracks. So unless the RG finds new funding, don't expect much next year.

It's funding...thats it...

Nascar 2011 now over...On to Dakar...

buy more SPEED get more speed.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service