Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Homestead-Miami Cup race. This is the final race of the 2011 Nascar Sprint Cup season.With the Championship undecided coming into the event. Reed Sorenson will attempt to qualify & IT is NOT a full race. Here is the weekend schedule for Nascar at the Florida track.

FRIDAY , NOVEMBER 18th

Practice 3:00pm/et - 4:20pm/et ( TV - ESPN2 )
Happy Hour 6:05pm/et - 7:25pm/et ( TV - ESPN2 )

Practice Live Leaderboard
http://www.nascar.com/races/leaderboard/cup/practice/

SATURDAY , NOVEMBER 19th

Qualifying 2:pm/et ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , NOVEMBER 20th

Raceday 3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:16 pm/et ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via PLANETROBBY TWITTER
http://twitter.com/#!/planetrobby

Views: 3706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow happy happy joy joy the pretend "OWNER DRIVER" won the champoinship
i still say he a part owner driver
RG the only real driver in nascar and front row joe sorta the other

RG does it out of his own pocket without help

It was a good NASCAR season overall this year. Lot's of first time winners, lots of drama, Jimmie Johnson didn't sweep the Championship. I'm sad about RGM's season, but overall, good NASCAR season.

Well played by Mr. Stewart and Co. Congratulations.

Heart

Stewart did a Great Job. Edward's will be in it next year....

What I've learned since I was a child is ice does not start on fire. Everything else is in a constant state of possibility, change and risk of disaster sprinkled lightly from time to time with "aaaahhhhh.......I knew that was going to happen". The Cup season is over, on to Dakar. Place your bets, on a shooting star. Step in shit, wipe it off. A cold glass of beer, in my lap. see what I mean. I hope there is good TV coverage for the Dakar Rally (which should under go a name change??????)

Michael...."I want what he's having"...wait, make mine a double. Constant State of Possibility ....lol

Darian Grubb is on the crew chief free agent list. Far-fetched idea, but I'm sure he'd fix the problems of getting the 1.5-mile program up to speed.

Grubb probably likes to win - and his mind alone isn't enough for that to happen in NASCAR.

Him and Tony must have had a falling out before all of this? My mind can't place a championship winning cc on the free agent list...man

. I'm sure we'll hear about it after the hangovers pass

Is it just me on this?...... But that race was almost too perfect. I mean Tony passed cars all day long like they were standing still. and Carl lead most of the day. The fuel strategy scenario, the rain, Ford blowing up 3 engines.
They both had a few issues to worry about.
I personaly think it came down to Chevy vs. Ford and each manufacture spent considerable time and resources to help each team get there, and chevy probably loved winning the Ford race.

I'm not sure if anyone has been down that way but that is Ford country in Florida.

Also, how many teams actually brought their best equipment, I mean it was the Tony and Carl show all day. there was almost no exposure for any other team.

If tony had to pass so many cars to win, why wouldn't he do that every race.

I'm not predicting anything other that what we saw,and Tony was nuts throwing the car into the corners on cold tires after the re starts

Tony can drive ... If he would have a top car each race he would win a lot more, Hes like 4th or 5th man on the team. thats #48,#24,#88 and then#14 The same for robby. No big money no big wins .Nascar has about 4 or 5 bad ass drivers.So lets go and drink lots of speed .T.O.G. THANKS !!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service