Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Homestead-Miami Cup race. This is the final race of the 2011 Nascar Sprint Cup season.With the Championship undecided coming into the event. Reed Sorenson will attempt to qualify & IT is NOT a full race. Here is the weekend schedule for Nascar at the Florida track.

FRIDAY , NOVEMBER 18th

Practice 3:00pm/et - 4:20pm/et ( TV - ESPN2 )
Happy Hour 6:05pm/et - 7:25pm/et ( TV - ESPN2 )

Practice Live Leaderboard
http://www.nascar.com/races/leaderboard/cup/practice/

SATURDAY , NOVEMBER 19th

Qualifying 2:pm/et ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , NOVEMBER 20th

Raceday 3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:16 pm/et ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via PLANETROBBY TWITTER
http://twitter.com/#!/planetrobby

Views: 3706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rain in the forecast. Isn't that normal for Southern Florida this time of year?

A rain out on Saturday could be our best friend.

Lets put a fork in this season and move on. Being lucky enough to see a good race is like trying to grab a turd........er I mean a bar of soap in a hot tub on a rainy night. With the schedule being what it is here is to the road races in 2012.....( I raise my glass of beverage and drink a toast with my dogs and fish the only friends who never need a favor) That reminds me with snow in the forecast I have to take the phone off the hook ........yes a hook,,,,, how many folks have not used that expression in month? Along with things like
"Why are you so bent"? oooooorrrrr?

and it's only 62K to start, one of the worse purses this season.

Passing rain tomorrow. By the time cars hit the track in the afternoon it will be all clear. Rainy season is over down here, it's Indian summer with record heat and humidity. We had to put the AC back on this week! While the season is officially over for us, the chase is interesting this year finally. Heading up north to the track tomorrow.

Snowflakes,just a few 25 mile northeast of Detroit today. Current temp 34 degrees......

It would be nice to see all of the S&P cars who make the race collaborate and bring the cars in the garage after completing 1 lap. Go down in defeat as one and let NASCAR choose which car will be torn down as their meaningless penalty following the last race of the year.

This doesn't need its own thread but worth mentioning

Brad Keselowski fined by NASCAR for criticizing electronic fuel injection.

Narcissistic Alliance for Spec Crap Auto Racing strikes again.

I snot'd my beer reading this. I didn't look to see if Brad's a Plant member. I've read this stuff before .
“We’re not doing this because it’s better for the teams,” Keselowski said last week during an appearance at the NASCAR Hall of Fame . “I don’t think we’re really going to save any gas. It’s a media circus, trying to make you guys happy so you write good stories. It gives them something to promote. We’re always looking for something to promote, but the honest answer is it does nothing for the sport except cost the team owners money.

“Cars on the street are injected with real electronics, not a throttle body (like in NASCAR). So we’ve managed to go from 50-year-old technology to 35-year-old technology. I don’t see what the big deal is.”

I loved Brad's take on this. Hopefully all these "fines" qualify as tax deductions in the US, that'd be enough to motivate me to rack up a pile of 'em.

LOL.Not so much. But than I don't have Bill Gates's dad as my tax attorney.

Miller Lite's new slogan "drink enough Miller Lite and Brad looks cute".my wife is a mean woman sometimes! Lol

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service