Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Fontana cup race. Robby Gordon will drive the #7 FOOD 4 LESS / SPEED Energy Dodge. Robby had a 33rd place finish last year at Fontana. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the California track.

FRIDAY , MARCH 25th

Practice              3:00pm - 4:30pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying            7:00pm - 9:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MARCH 26th

Practice #2           2:30pm - 3:15pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour           3:50pm - 4:50pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , MARCH 27th

Raceday              3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:16 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Fontana Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                HELL YEAH!
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley & Steve Lane
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                FOOD 4 LESS/SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Last run at Vegas
                                                                            5) Will Robby run Martinsville?
                                                                                YES!

Views: 191

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will be going to qualifying on friday, if u are a AAA member u get free tickets. Anybody else going?
arriving on thursday afternoon, will be in the infield all weekend.
AAA at track or local offices? FREE? Friday only?
Looked up info, had to pick up voucher a your AAA office by 3/14, so deal is over.

http://ocdeals.ocregister.com/tag/auto-club-400/
What happened to the charger side 'scoop' decals after Daytona?
Dodge only wanted it for Daytona
lets have a strong weekend in SOCAL!
I guess having a can of that drink will be the most exciting thing happening at that boring track! This site should be re-named "where can I get that drink?" There should be no title as crew chief at RGM! Sorry about the rant!,wish it was a RCR chevy,with Hamlin as crew chief! Jesus! I thought after 17 years it couldn't get any worse!
apparently you missed the race in November......best race there yet !!!!
step out of the past....

I wish I was 21 again....boo fucking hooo.......
Robby was at RCR 17 years ago !!! Holy hell time flys
I whish I could also go back 20 years, I would get Tonya Hardings husband to get medievil on the knees of the Duke B Ball team and they would not have won the championship.....Come on Arizona, damn I despise Duke

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service