Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Fontana cup race. Robby Gordon will drive the #7 FOOD 4 LESS / SPEED Energy Dodge. Robby had a 33rd place finish last year at Fontana. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the California track.

FRIDAY , MARCH 25th

Practice              3:00pm - 4:30pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying            7:00pm - 9:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MARCH 26th

Practice #2           2:30pm - 3:15pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour           3:50pm - 4:50pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , MARCH 27th

Raceday              3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:16 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Fontana Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                HELL YEAH!
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley & Steve Lane
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                FOOD 4 LESS/SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Last run at Vegas
                                                                            5) Will Robby run Martinsville?
                                                                                YES!

Views: 191

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DW' s head is so far up Toyota and _KB' s ass. Glad he was wrong
Lol, that's funny
I have a bobble head of O'l DW....................it has not stopped moving in 4 years.
Be thankful it doesn't talk . LOL
Is anyone getting the new NASCAR game? If you are add me on Xbox live... R0BBY7 (The 0 in R0BBY is a zero) it would be cool to race with some fellow Planet members!
Ill be getting it soon.
I'll be picking it up in about an hour. The bad thing is who will be driving the 7 car..me or you...jk. Finally the game comes out..should be a good one.
I wouldnt get your hopes up if you are looking for a simulation game. I'd stick to Iracing or even NR2003
I've already ordered it, but it's not here yet. When I get it, though, you can drive the 7; I'll just take the 7a!
TOG,,, Wondered if Robby and his souvenir trailer will be at Texas???
I was there in November last year,, tried to buy a sweatshirt and hat but the credit card machine was froze up both times I stopped by the trailer!!! Was gonna try again this time,,, I will have cash on me this time!! LOL
Yes, Trailer is in Texas now. Will be there until the race

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service