Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Dover #2 cup race. Reed Sorenson will attempt to qualify  & IT IS NOT a full race. Robby Gordon will be in UTAH for the Desert Challenge. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Delaware track.

FRIDAY , SEPTEMBER 30th

Practice           11:00am - 12:25 pm/et   ( TV - NONE )

Happy Hour         2:40pm - 4:15 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , OCTOBER 1st

Qualifying             1:40pm/et - 3:00pm/et ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , OCTOBER 2nd

Raceday           2:00 pm/et , greenflag at 2:15 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

TOP F.A.Q

1. Full race ?   NO
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Must Qualify On Time ? YES
5. Souvenir Hauler ? YES

Views: 6097

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Reed goes out 11th for quals
Reed is IN
in 23.14
I'd like to thank Mike Spinner for showing up and allowing all the other teams start the event.
and I'd like to thank Mike Spinner for my can of beans!
Hey now, you're not the only one who picked the 60.

PS- I'm on fire, right picks three weeks in a row!
well on to the bonus round Dave-o. Whats your choise refried, baked, pork, chili, garbanzo, lima,..................lol
Now will robby be in the car Sun ??
@Cyndi, did you and Jim fly into Utah? MTwomn drove down. (maybe she'll be home in time to go to Yakima for the Fall Classic)I'm sorry the Utah event went all to hell.
If I were Robby right now I'd grab a 4 Pac of Octane and a GT Vodka bottle and call it a weekend after I backed the 6x6 over the Mi7 promoters.
Mike,Jim here.No we didnt make it out, Cyndi was working to much and will be gone for a week or so, we stayed at the rink all weekend..lol.We are going to Robbys shop real soon.Made a friend at the shop with the speed we sell and cant wait to go.All well be good.Best of luck Robby.
@Jim, thanks for the update and enjoy your visit to RGM.
Is the hauler here at Dover? Can't find it where is it parked?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service