Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Dover #2 cup race. Reed Sorenson will attempt to qualify  & IT IS NOT a full race. Robby Gordon will be in UTAH for the Desert Challenge. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Delaware track.

FRIDAY , SEPTEMBER 30th

Practice           11:00am - 12:25 pm/et   ( TV - NONE )

Happy Hour         2:40pm - 4:15 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , OCTOBER 1st

Qualifying             1:40pm/et - 3:00pm/et ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , OCTOBER 2nd

Raceday           2:00 pm/et , greenflag at 2:15 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

TOP F.A.Q

1. Full race ?   NO
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Must Qualify On Time ? YES
5. Souvenir Hauler ? YES

Views: 6097

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know this is'nt the topic for this............but Im kind of suprised at the lack of info, pics and updates about Robbys off-road event. It is his first ever sponsoring of an event like this, and I expected some updates by now.
event hasnt started yet.
@TOG, what was todays schedule? Mi7 commercial promotes today thru Saturday.
I have no idea. Fri-Sun is TT action.
Mi7 has a schedule up on their website now. Showed registration/tech 1pm to 5pm and drivers meeting 7pm to 8pm.
1st pract session is on.. Reed is faster than 3 GOGH's Only needs to beat one as the 50 has pulled out
Now Reed is 3rd quick of GOGH's
Reed 19th quickest overall
it took a 23.70 to make the show for last years fall event. This years spring race was a rain out,and rain maybe a factor tomorrow.
Reed's qiuck time is a 23.64
Looks like Stremme 's going for that TV time again. I wonder if the booth boys fall for it two weeks in a row ?
I'm suprised Front Row Joe is stuggling so bad.Might DNQ for the first time this season.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service