Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Daytona 500 cup race. Robby Gordon will drive the #7 SPEED Energy/ TBA/ DODGE.The team is locked in for the first 5 races of the season, & will run a limited schedule after Bristol.Here is the 2 week schedule for RGM at the Florida Track.

SATURDAY , FEBRUARY 12th

Practice             11:00am - 1:00pm/et   ( 41st Quickest )
 Practice               2:00pm - 3:45pm/et   ( 40th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SUNDAY , FEBRUARY  13th

Qualifying             1:00pm - 4:00pm/et   ( 19th DUEL #2 )    

WEDNESDAY , FEBRUARY 16th

Practice              10:40am - 12:00pm/et  ( 32nd Quickest )
 Practice                1:30pm -  2:50pm/et  ( 23rd Quickest  )

THURSDAY , FEBRUARY  17th

DUEL 150's            2:00pm - 6:00pm/et   ( Finished 17th)

FRIDAY , FEBRUARY  18th

Practice             11:00am - 12:00pm/et   ( DNP )
 Practice             12:30pm -  1:55pm/et    ( DNP ) 

SATURDAY , FEBRUARY  19th

Happy Hour         10:30am - 12:00pm/et   ( 4th Quickest )

SUNDAY , FEBRUARY  20th

RACEDAY             1:00pm - 5:00pm/et   ( TV - FOX )   

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon DAYTONA  500  Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                No
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Steven 'Bones' Lane
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                SPEED ENERGY & HARRIS TEETER
                                                                            4) What is the new car make ?
                                                                                DODGE / Penske Motors
                                                                            5) Anything else new for 2011 ?
                                                                                Yes ! stay Tuned!

2010 Daytona Images

Views: 398

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Minimum weight rules makes a ton of cars really only one
RG need to make his rear wing fold back when the bumper gets distroyed.
This race is going to be GREAT !!! Are all of you so blind not to see that you are about witness an historic event in racing? With all the clamor, hype and and anticipation we are finally on the door step of the first 500 at the newly repaved famed Daytona speedway. Blistering speeds and a racing surface as smooth as the wind itself will bring spell binding action from flag to flag to flag to flag to flag to flag to flag to flag to flag to RED FLAG to flag to flag to flag to GREEN WHITE CHECKERED FLAG !!!!! I for one will have an ice cold beverage firmly gripped in one hand while the other hand does what it does best (reaching for another beverage) while watching what will be the next best thing to the 2008 Brickyard 400 (12 at a time) Then after it is all said and done I will have to my credit another day spent watching a race. Good or bad, happy or sad, it's the great American race and I for one hope like hell that Robby rips NAZICAR a new one and if not wins certainly was a factor. Oh and by the way, this is not the first time that Jimmy Jonsonrod caused a wreck in practice with a bonehead move.

EDITORIAL: Opinions expressed in this post were based entirely on the fact that I have been looking forward to the DAYTONA 500 since the day last season ended, not even NAZICAR will ruin my day with their race. They can run two at a time and all that but one thing for sure it will prove to be a spectacle to say the least.
P.S. No speeding on pit road damn it and GAS ON and this year just a little break every so often.
Wow awesome! flag to flag to flag to flag to red flag to flag to flag to flag to red flag to flag to flag to flag to red flag to flag to flag to flag to red flag to flag to flag to flag to red flag to flag to flag to flag to red flag to flag to flag to flag to red flag to flag to flag to flag to red flag to flag to flag to flag to red flag to flag to flag to flag to red flag to flag to flag to flag to red flag to flag to flag to flag to red flag to flag to flag to flag to red flag to flag to flag to flag to red flag to flag to flag to flag to red flag to flag to flag to flag to red flag to flag to flag to flag to red flag to flag to flag to flag to red flag to flag to flag to flag to red flag to flag to flag to flag to red flag to flag to flag to flag to red flag to flag to flag to flag to red flag to flag to flag to flag to red flag to flag to flag to flag to red flag to flag to flag to flag to green white checkerd flag
How long did it take you to type this, about the time a gas and go takes?
cut and paste speedy
Classic
Now I know how the race will be like on Sunday. All I have to do is keep my eye on the 7 car. Everyone else will be boring to watch. I'll be a fan of whoever Robby works with.
everyone else boring ???? really ??
Of course it won't be boring...just a figure of speech I guess. Jealous that Robby needs a dance partner & I'm the father of a ugly daughter. I forgot...your the negative one....Get a Clue. NASCAR is the best....just want RGM to run up front. Get off your HighHorse.
This is not the first time you replied to my post. RGM no matter what happens...still #1 in my book.
With this year being the 100th anniversary of the first Indy 500, hopefully the Hulman family has tapped into the creative minds of NASCAR for tips on how to improve the show, not the race, just the show.
Fly: Yes, lay the wing back, accidentally. Now that is the smartest thing I've heard in weeks!
Brilliant! Bravo!
Anything but this h*mo racing thing we are seeing now. It's just plain un-natural.

(do I get a time-out for that? sorry)

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service