Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Daytona 500 cup race. Robby Gordon will drive the #7 SPEED Energy/ TBA/ DODGE.The team is locked in for the first 5 races of the season, & will run a limited schedule after Bristol.Here is the 2 week schedule for RGM at the Florida Track.

SATURDAY , FEBRUARY 12th

Practice             11:00am - 1:00pm/et   ( 41st Quickest )
 Practice               2:00pm - 3:45pm/et   ( 40th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SUNDAY , FEBRUARY  13th

Qualifying             1:00pm - 4:00pm/et   ( 19th DUEL #2 )    

WEDNESDAY , FEBRUARY 16th

Practice              10:40am - 12:00pm/et  ( 32nd Quickest )
 Practice                1:30pm -  2:50pm/et  ( 23rd Quickest  )

THURSDAY , FEBRUARY  17th

DUEL 150's            2:00pm - 6:00pm/et   ( Finished 17th)

FRIDAY , FEBRUARY  18th

Practice             11:00am - 12:00pm/et   ( DNP )
 Practice             12:30pm -  1:55pm/et    ( DNP ) 

SATURDAY , FEBRUARY  19th

Happy Hour         10:30am - 12:00pm/et   ( 4th Quickest )

SUNDAY , FEBRUARY  20th

RACEDAY             1:00pm - 5:00pm/et   ( TV - FOX )   

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon DAYTONA  500  Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                No
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Steven 'Bones' Lane
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                SPEED ENERGY & HARRIS TEETER
                                                                            4) What is the new car make ?
                                                                                DODGE / Penske Motors
                                                                            5) Anything else new for 2011 ?
                                                                                Yes ! stay Tuned!

2010 Daytona Images

Views: 398

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

so wtf it takes 2 cars to team up and hump each other the whole race long to win????
I don't know much about nascrap
It does now, thanks to what they've done to cars and the new track surface... find a butt buddy and have at it boys! :-/

Interesting thing in reading tonight (some of the drivers recaps), if they come up on a 'couple', they can put their left front on the car in front's right rear and it will dissolve their 'coupleness' LOL! and then they can be passed. This is so not racing, I won't be watching at all, I'll follow along on twitter to know if there's anyone hurt over this latest fubar by Nascar.
I hate to think this but I see RG doing a lot of pushin Sunday only to get f'd and dropped in heartbeat. He will really be on his own Sunday, so I think he should try to run up front and flex his muscle if he can get up there. If he wrecks who cares, he is not running f/t this year, hanging in the back has gotten him top 20 finishes and nobody helping him at the end.
this humpracing is very stupid i can't belive it u have to pay some idiot 250k to hump you and help you win.
Road coarse racing is where RG hands it to them really were skill matter.... this bunch of crap nothing to do with racing
Biggest thing avoid the big one, then avoid the next big one, then the next bigger one. With only 20 cars running at the end, partners will be easier to choose from and RG will be pushed by Kurt Busch to victory. Just my predicition :)
If he can get a partner, Robby will take it to the front, Kyle screwed robby yesterday, hope he remembers that.
3 Practices left, hoping for lots of track time to find partners, make friends, and practice working together....
it will take most of today just to fix the car from yesterdays race.
Will RG make it for happy hour tomorrow?
Yes.
I said this in chat yesterday.. Robby needs to be pushed. it will just work better for the dodge. Kurts won 2 races already. How? He was pushed. If you look at everytime Kurt had to swap and be the pusher, they just weren't as fast. I think the combo of a dodge in front of is just alot faster.
Robby pushed yesterday and was one of the few cars that didn't blow out steam..If his temps stay down it shouldn't be hard to find someone to push the whole race....

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service