Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Daytona 500 cup race. Robby Gordon will drive the #7 SPEED Energy/ TBA/ DODGE.The team is locked in for the first 5 races of the season, & will run a limited schedule after Bristol.Here is the 2 week schedule for RGM at the Florida Track.

SATURDAY , FEBRUARY 12th

Practice             11:00am - 1:00pm/et   ( 41st Quickest )
 Practice               2:00pm - 3:45pm/et   ( 40th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SUNDAY , FEBRUARY  13th

Qualifying             1:00pm - 4:00pm/et   ( 19th DUEL #2 )    

WEDNESDAY , FEBRUARY 16th

Practice              10:40am - 12:00pm/et  ( 32nd Quickest )
 Practice                1:30pm -  2:50pm/et  ( 23rd Quickest  )

THURSDAY , FEBRUARY  17th

DUEL 150's            2:00pm - 6:00pm/et   ( Finished 17th)

FRIDAY , FEBRUARY  18th

Practice             11:00am - 12:00pm/et   ( DNP )
 Practice             12:30pm -  1:55pm/et    ( DNP ) 

SATURDAY , FEBRUARY  19th

Happy Hour         10:30am - 12:00pm/et   ( 4th Quickest )

SUNDAY , FEBRUARY  20th

RACEDAY             1:00pm - 5:00pm/et   ( TV - FOX )   

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon DAYTONA  500  Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                No
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Steven 'Bones' Lane
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                SPEED ENERGY & HARRIS TEETER
                                                                            4) What is the new car make ?
                                                                                DODGE / Penske Motors
                                                                            5) Anything else new for 2011 ?
                                                                                Yes ! stay Tuned!

2010 Daytona Images

Views: 396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All I Can Say Is Robby Gordon is the Man , Upset Cause Had A Top 5 Car , But He Did a Great Job and So DiD The Pit Crew .
Robby and the crew should be proud.Like all great sport's team's, this should make thwm hungry for more. I was speechless, when earlier in the race, Robby came in to the pits first and came out first. Mike Joy was a little surprised. Starting the season off right.Go buy some Speed!
Rob is a one-man marketing agency.
Just got home from the track. What a day!
Just surfing around on NA$CAR.COM, and wandered into the Junior Nation forum to poke around a little... They are TRASHING Robby there, blaming him for everything from crashing Junior today and in practice, to the Kennedy Assassination.... Calling for him to be permenantly banned by NA$CAR, looking for fines to be imposed, etc.... Unfortunately, the Junior Nation carries so much weight with the NA$CAR elite, I wouldn't be surprised if Helton & Co. did something to appease the whiners......
People will hate just to hate

Robby could cure cancer and people will still hate him, it's part of the sport that you can't change.
F**k Junior Nation, watch the re-plays close....Nascrap and their corporate BS.....RG will never pay your corporate "suck up dues" so get over it. Junior ran out of talent today, so get the F**k over it. DW, f-you too...

Thanks for posting Fire I.
I just created an account on JrNation.com and what a joke. Makes me appreciate TOG even more. PlanetRobby Rocks!!!

I didn't seen any mention of RG in the forums. Hard to pick a fight when there is no one around.

The Jr crybaby tweets are great. I especially like the WJM crybaby video.
I talked to TOG tonight and he has tons of media he'll upload when he gets back to NC Tuesday (he's driving one of the team vehicles back.)

The photos of the car post race don't do justice to the amount of damage. Robby was told by NASCAR officials had it not been late in the race he would have been black flagged for the bumper brace hanging out after Gilliland hit him. The nose is also beat to hell.
hats off to RG for the driving today. Definitely dodged some major bullets, I know he wasn't thrilled with the finish, but the whole team did a hell of a job
When Dale Sr.came off the grass from almost spinning and hit Bill in the side and went on to win the Shootout, he was a hero.Some of these Dale Jr.fans are just irrational.If they want another Dale Sr. they should look to Kyle Busch.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service