Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Daytona #2 cup race. The #7 is locked in for this weekends race. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Florida track.

THURSDAY , JUNE 30th

Practice                4:00pm - 5:20pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour           6:35pm - 8:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

FRIDAY , JULY 1st

Qualifying            4:10pm - 7:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SATURDAY , JULY 2nd

Raceday              7:00 pm/et , greenflag at 7:45 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Daytona Top 4 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Nope
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Mile Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                               SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) Is the car going the distance ?
                                                                                As of now, nope.

Views: 309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I SEE NO ROBBY AND RAIN.
thats so 2009..lol...
If I remember correctly, Mike Bliss played Squiggy on Laverne and Shirley.
the voice of.Oregon's own.
LOL
is 7 going to practice? or no practice and start and park? possible combo of the two
rg on track
It's Mike Bliss.....He is only going to turn a few solo laps..doesnt have to draft since this is one of the 16-20 that they wont go the distance...
Took the high road I reckon
Heard that too, Robby was very vague. Just general comments. I knew at that moment it was a S & P.
lol at conways spin
well i guess I need to change my c driver in my fantasy league!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service