Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Daytona #2 cup race. The #7 is locked in for this weekends race. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Florida track.

THURSDAY , JUNE 30th

Practice                4:00pm - 5:20pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour           6:35pm - 8:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

FRIDAY , JULY 1st

Qualifying            4:10pm - 7:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SATURDAY , JULY 2nd

Raceday              7:00 pm/et , greenflag at 7:45 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Daytona Top 4 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Nope
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Mile Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                               SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) Is the car going the distance ?
                                                                                As of now, nope.

Views: 309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The 21 had to qualify on time. I'm sure they are 100% setup for qualifying.
I'll play along........

Damn..the #9 ran 199 mph yesterday & only went 182 today....They really suck......
you are missing my point....

The #7 is LOCKED IN...& probably NOT going the distance...They dont HAVE to do anything special to the car/spend unneccesary $$ to the car , whereas the other teams NOT locked in have full blown Q setups & HAVE to spend the money to GET IN THE RACE.....We went over this last year at Talladega when RG qualified at only 175mph , but had the lead at lap 10...
Got to love Talladega!!! My favorite races of the year 
I agree, not thay anybody cares, but i think robby should run this race in its entirety, (sure thats spelled wrong), anyway. The 21 starts second, and it already won a plate race recently, if robby doesnt run and get a good finish, guess what, no top 35 again. I understand money and all but he has always been good at restrictor plate tracks and wouldnt a great finish cover the costs of running, must less keep the points moving in the right direction. Just my two cents.
The 21 isn't racing next week (or the week after I think), so as long as ONLY the 21 jumps him in points they'll still be locked in.
Mike is watching a race. Sad but hell I bought my ticket it is punched i'm signed up in for a penny in for a pound I knew what I was getting myself into live and learn. All not applying to the bogus part of no #7. Gas On somewhere at sometime but for now Brake On.........The Parking Brake
if he would just take the damn Souvenir trailer to Daytona he would make enough money to run the full race...it's all about the Souvenirs.....
RGM has turned into a joke this year - they made $170K last week and in one of the premier races on the circuit and he has Bliss S&P? Ban me if you want but sometimes the truth hurts. I will always be a fan and met RG many times but this one is hard to swallow. And don't say "I guess RP cars grow on trees....he HAS them in the stable but they are mothballed evidently waiting for....???????????
His sister is getting married sun
RP engines don't grow on trees... That's where the big cost is.
Hopefully Bliss uses up all his "hitting things" passes in the Nationwide race, not tomorrow...

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service