Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Daytona #2 cup race. The #7 is locked in for this weekends race. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Florida track.

THURSDAY , JUNE 30th

Practice                4:00pm - 5:20pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour           6:35pm - 8:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

FRIDAY , JULY 1st

Qualifying            4:10pm - 7:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SATURDAY , JULY 2nd

Raceday              7:00 pm/et , greenflag at 7:45 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Daytona Top 4 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Nope
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Mile Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                               SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) Is the car going the distance ?
                                                                                As of now, nope.

Views: 309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That was a boring Daytona race. Tandem cars SUCKS. I like the pack racing better. Just my opinion.
yup....
Was it a in house motor?
Like in a Winnebego?
@Eric, I totally agree with you. All this style of racing does is produce a lot of wrecked cars. It should be called The Carnage 400.....
The plate tracks have always produced carnage, this maybe more, but I'm sure NASCAR is wiping its greedy little hands together with the exposure and controversy the are getting these days.
I am glad robby decided to run the race, thats the only reason I watched it, Not the finish everyone wanted, but he wasn't even
going to run. Anytime RG runs is a plus for me, Keep digging Robby I'm behind you. I"ve always said, Hard work pays off in the end, Just some people are to blind or lazy to see it.
GREAT way to look at it Jeff. Thank you.
Nascar can spin it or try to sell it anyway they want, but that trailer 'racing' really is incredibly stupid. It sucks bigtime.
If you look at the purse awards, Kevin Conway ran 1 lap and collected $84K. Robby ran 164 laps and collected just over $84K. Trailer racing pays, especially when you factor in the cost of tires, pit crew, etc.
Robby needs capital. If NASCAR is will to pay the money, I say, business is business.
dump the restictor plate and let the boys have at it, used to love the Talledega frieght train, sling shots, Bill Elliott Q-ing at 214 MPH ,just loved it.
Mears, Nemecheck, and Kvapil collected a few grand more and $200K+ repair bills. That's racin' but even with whatever Nemechek was able to squeeze from Conway/Extenze, I guarantee you Joe lost money last night.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service