Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Daytona #2 cup race. The #7 is locked in for this weekends race. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Florida track.

THURSDAY , JUNE 30th

Practice                4:00pm - 5:20pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour           6:35pm - 8:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

FRIDAY , JULY 1st

Qualifying            4:10pm - 7:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SATURDAY , JULY 2nd

Raceday              7:00 pm/et , greenflag at 7:45 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Daytona Top 4 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Nope
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Mile Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                               SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) Is the car going the distance ?
                                                                                As of now, nope.

Views: 309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The picture on the front page says it all. YES, he is racing.
Only thing that made sense in my opinion. Hoping we can repeat the February success by 15 positions.
I'm still going to local dirt track tonight and watch the race when I get home
okay, that's fine. Just please brush your teeth when you get home.
If he is racing who is going to POD with? He is the odd Dodge. With him in the back are Bobby L. who changed an engine and who might go with his brother or Front Row Joe. I would go initially with Joe as he was one of the top cars for most the race last night .Joe's dance partner from last night starts 22nd and Casey Mears starts 32nd. So it will take awhile before they can switch partners.
Big Joe and Conman had a rough ride last night...........and in my opinion Danica had no beeswax coming down the track she choked. Ok OK this is Daytona Robby style now. My foot tastes like chicken ...anyone else want'a join in?
@ Michael Martinez. Mike Wallace was all over the track and ran into to her. She had nowhere to go. She ran a very good race and is getting a whole lot better at this racing.
putter is right. I'm no Danica fan, but she was driving a good race there until the end. She made some very good moves threading through traffic with Tony pushing her. My respect for her has gone up a notch or two (though it still has a long way to go).
Danica may need a new sponser where ever she races next year. KKR just bought GoDaddy and they are famous for milking the last pennny out of what they buy.
I will be at the entrance to pit road tonight with my two sons. Nothing makes me happier than knowing he will race. I have my Speed Energy Cap, given to me by Robby himself and signed. I have my custom T-Shirt. I have my #7 decal on the back of the van, and Im ready to go. TOG, do me a favor and tell Robby that the National Whitewater Center may be interested in sponsoring his car. Talked to a suit in Sales & Marketing while on vacation yesterday. When I told the suit and the manager that Robby was into watersports, they looked at each other like they had an "Aha" moment.
Since Rob is driving is the engine in house, or did they get a penske plate motor. Glad to see him race eigher way but just curious on how competive he will be.
Nice of Robby to realize that this is a race he NEEDS to run the distance in and take that into account over other things.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service