Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Daytona #2 cup race. The #7 is locked in for this weekends race. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Florida track.

THURSDAY , JUNE 30th

Practice                4:00pm - 5:20pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour           6:35pm - 8:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

FRIDAY , JULY 1st

Qualifying            4:10pm - 7:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SATURDAY , JULY 2nd

Raceday              7:00 pm/et , greenflag at 7:45 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Daytona Top 4 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Nope
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Mile Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                               SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) Is the car going the distance ?
                                                                                As of now, nope.

Views: 309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Crap, yes I remember Carter....and Congrats on the Milestone bud
drinking age
Nothing to do with race thread but driving the UPS Truck today and I came across a little store in BFE, out here in Arizona, and they had a speed banner outside with product inside. The guy at the store didn't know much about it but said it was the best selling energy drink since its arival. Of course I picked up a can. Still none at our Bashas or Terribles but Crazy Horse general store has it!

Hope Rob races full race tommorow.
Kevin, BFE, you talking about Bullhead...LOL !
You mean Bullhead isn't BFE?....LOL! seems like folks that don't live here think all of AZ. is BFE!..Right now it's just damn HOT!!.........Try and stay cool in that truck Kevin that part of the state the temps get ridiculous

Once it hit's 110 can you really tell when it gets Hotter?
Close, in between Grand Canyon West and Kingman. BHC is like a huge city compared to this area!
No kidding 2 gas stations at intersection qualify as a mall out there right?
I live in pearblossom ca, they sell speed energy at a gas station/store called town & country, the owner told me he cant keep it on the shelf beacause it sells out so quick.
I help empty that store every time I drive through there atleast every other week. I make sure I mention how good it is each time. Cute girl behind the counter also.
Thats' great to hear. I've heard that several times. If Robby could only get more deals quicker and distribution arrangements he'd have much more money to play with. In time, he'll be set.
OMG , RG is Gonna Race ? If so that is such a Great Thing !
Just logged on to my facebook to see TOGs post of the Cake song, "Going the Distance". Nothing on here yet? I was planning on going to the local dirt track tonight but I'll stay home if we're gonna run the full race.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service