Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Darlington cup race. Robby Gordon will drive the #7 FAST FIVE / SPEED Energy Dodge. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the South Carolina track.

FRIDAY , MAY 6th

Practice             11:30am - 1:30pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice 2            2:15pm - 3:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

Qualifying             5:00pm - 7:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SATURDAY , MAY 7th

Raceday              7:30 pm/et , greenflag at 7:45 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Darlington Top 3 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Fast Five/SPEED Energy

Views: 220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Post shaker rigs : I'm no engineer, I can read the vernier scale but no engineer. However and in light of that fact I can't see what data comes from a shaker rig when the physical properties are not in play from a spinning tire/wheel and the forces that are endured from an object going 185 miles an hour. As a man who can feel the force of a 18 inch deep pot hole introducing itself to a fairly worn suspension system I can say that I believe with NAZICARS' policy on no testing entering a race, getting prize money, running laps to make changes and obtain data and ASS SEAT results is a positive exploit.
Condensed: Entering a race getting paid and testing an in house chassis is smart. Not entering and sitting home learning nothing is stupid.
My theory is race coverage is FU!@#ng bias. When the leader was passing/racing around ROBBY GORDON they went to a car back in traffic. DW and the clown posy are yes men. Thank god I listen to radio "only". I watched the race but outdoors where there was no computer. If you truly have a problem with RGM entering/testing/parking you are a selfish person. I said truly....truly have a problem with that I ask you to ask yourself again.
@Mike,
data comes from a shaker rig when the physical properties are not in play from a spinning tire/wheel and the forces that are endured from an object going 185 miles an hour.
That's a rolling road wind tunnel not a shaker/7 post.
I understand your thoughts on paid test sessions.
I agree. Start & Test in race conditions is gold. And to have NASCAR essentially giving you a subsidy to help offset some costs, even better.
What I meant was "without" a turning wheel and vehicle movement ..thats what I said i'm not talking about those treadmills.

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service