Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Darlington cup race. Robby Gordon will drive the #7 FAST FIVE / SPEED Energy Dodge. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the South Carolina track.

FRIDAY , MAY 6th

Practice             11:30am - 1:30pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice 2            2:15pm - 3:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

Qualifying             5:00pm - 7:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SATURDAY , MAY 7th

Raceday              7:30 pm/et , greenflag at 7:45 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Darlington Top 3 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Fast Five/SPEED Energy

Views: 220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Only 3 F.A.Q.... missing is the What Chasis? and.... Will RGM be at Dover?
#Rumorswag
I'll get around to the other 2. The FAQ is not concrete each week. It does get changed up every now & then.
Gotcha!
#Keepinitrealswag
There was that one weekend last year that there were 6 FAQ's
Nothing is concrete in the land of audibles. However I would love to know what RG and RGM are considering when it comes to Dover.
Why can't you order them up there?
So I am stuck at work right now waiting for my G/F to bring me my spare set of keys as I locked my keys in my truck... This sucks. RGM won't let what happened at Richmond happen again this weekend. I think they will unload strong and be contendors for a good finish... Just don't bring the Texas/Richmond Chassis!

Looking forward to Nikal's Darlington History for RG!
Did you just read this somewhere for the first time? Why are you telling P.R. members something we already know very well? BTW, 2011 is the 7th year for RGM in Cup. 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11.
Sorry Bob I have been out of town, actually I was back in NASCARolina . Hi TOG!

Here you go!

Robby has 15 starts at Darlington. He has completed 91% of all the laps raced and has led 20 laps total. Robby has 1 top 5. Average starting position is 30th and finishing position is 25th. Robby has DNF'ed 3 out of the 15 races and had 1 DNQ. 2 DNF's were from crashes and 1 was an engine last year.

Robby's best starting position was 22nd in 2002 driving the #31 Cingular RCR Chevy. Robby has tied his worst starting position at 40th. Once in 2000 driving the #13 Menards / Turtle Wax Ford Co-Owned by RG and John Menard. The other 40th starting spot was in 2008 in the #7 Jim Beam Dodge.

Robby's best finish was in 2004 where he finished 4th place driving the #31 Cingular RCR Chevy. Robby's best finish as an owner came in 2006 where he finished 13th driving the #7 Menards /Moen Chevy.

In 2005 the #7 RGM Chevy entry did not qualify for the Darlington race as they were not locked into the top 35 at the time. During practice / happy hour Robby posted the 13th fastest time and was listed as the fastest non top 35 team. But come qualifying time something happened and Robby qualified 2.457 seconds slower then his practice speeds putting him in the 45th position. Thus sending the #7 car home.

Teams Robby has driven for at Darlington are; Felix Sabates #40 Coors Light Chevy, John Menard #13 Menard's Ford, Larry McClure #4 Kodak Chevy and Richard Childress #31 Cingular Chevy.

RGM's sponsors and manufactures at this track have been Menards / Moen Chevy, Menards / MAPEI Ford, Jim Beam Dodge, Quaker State Toyota, BAMVIP.com / James Otto / Whitney Duncan Toyota.
Can't be any worse than he ran last week. Wasn't his fault, that car was doomed when RGM unloaded that car. Couldn't put the power down. The track too tough to tame, he'll contend for a top 25 this weekend.
Yay for no stupid NASCAR door brace drama this year
Hell Yes!! This is some great news. I'm headed to the track this afternoon. Hope I get to meet some of you there. Let's Party!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service