Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Chicagoland cup race. Robby Gordon will attempt to qualify  & IT IS a full race. Repeat: FULL RACE PLANNED. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Illinois track.

FRIDAY , SEPTEMBER 16th

Practice            2:00pm - 3:30 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )

Happy Hour       6:00pm - 7:00 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , SEPTEMBER 17th

Qualifying          1:30pm - 3:00 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , SEPTEMBER 18th

Raceday           2:00 pm/et , greenflag at 2:16 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

TOP F.A.Q

1. Full race ?   YES
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy & Mapei
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Must Qualify On Time ? YES
5. Souvenir Hauler ? YES
6. Next Full Race ? TEXAS

Views: 11918

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

serious nice work in the garage on adjustments, still love the dodge
What is Stephen Leight's brief background.
Rauch development driver
ahh I see. thanks robert
so if it gets rains out does he get pole? lol.
Ryan, I STAND CORRECTED! He did drive for Yates & Childess, not Rauch.
I think he also drove for Robert Yates and Childress in the Nationwide series.
Won a Nationwide race in the #90 CitiFinancial Yates Ford. Nashville, perhaps? Then Yates effectively folded and he was stuck part-time for RCR. He ran really well at Richmond last week, just had a bad last 50 laps and ended up around P23-25. Ran in the low teens most of the second half of the race, though. He spent about 100 laps swapping from P13-17. Yet another example of what great crew chiefs get out of their equipment. Tommy Baldwin is a great guy, it's nice to see the 36 (and 35) running well.
What happened to the Mapei deal that was going to be on the car for this weekend? or did I just not see it??
associate sponsor
Ok thank you sir
I guess that makes sense??? Associate sponsors dont get credit or TOG or TV time. Wow I thought we were looking for more "associate" sponsors, we better be able to sell ketchup popsicles to white gloved gals.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service