Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Chicagoland cup race. Robby Gordon will attempt to qualify  & IT IS a full race. Repeat: FULL RACE PLANNED. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Illinois track.

FRIDAY , SEPTEMBER 16th

Practice            2:00pm - 3:30 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )

Happy Hour       6:00pm - 7:00 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , SEPTEMBER 17th

Qualifying          1:30pm - 3:00 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , SEPTEMBER 18th

Raceday           2:00 pm/et , greenflag at 2:16 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

TOP F.A.Q

1. Full race ?   YES
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy & Mapei
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Must Qualify On Time ? YES
5. Souvenir Hauler ? YES
6. Next Full Race ? TEXAS

Views: 11918

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Went back out again but not any faster. Would be nice to find another .1 or .2 to be on the safe side.
Ya there we go. Good laps seriously you guys, is it gonna be ok to start first
Still in BIG trouble (rain hard all day)
95-Starr jumped over us by .02. Really need to find a little more SPEED. A tenth would do it!
Keep the faith, when RG is driving, team makes the race
even if he's starting first?? is it that much different from qualifying in the early teens at chicago.
Well so far this year it's true. Practice is not qualifying, just the order. Keep positive vibs maaaan.
Going out first might not be the worst thing in the world. Qualifying starts at 12:40pm, so the track will be getting hotter as the afternoon goes on. Going out early may be a benefit. Why do you think the 11 and 48 were at the bottom of the charts? Yes, they chose to work on race runs in first practice, but my suspicion is that they knew what they were doing when they made that choice.
Yeah, bonus points for pole!
wow did you see that jump? 25th
amazing jump. what would they have done to get that much speed I am not watching practice.
yes I like that. I am still getting used to the starting format. Robby found speed. yes yes yes. 180.415. Just when I thought he wouldn't get faster and he did. Never doubt this guy

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service