Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Chicagoland cup race. Robby Gordon will attempt to qualify  & IT IS a full race. Repeat: FULL RACE PLANNED. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Illinois track.

FRIDAY , SEPTEMBER 16th

Practice            2:00pm - 3:30 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )

Happy Hour       6:00pm - 7:00 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , SEPTEMBER 17th

Qualifying          1:30pm - 3:00 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , SEPTEMBER 18th

Raceday           2:00 pm/et , greenflag at 2:16 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

TOP F.A.Q

1. Full race ?   YES
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy & Mapei
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Must Qualify On Time ? YES
5. Souvenir Hauler ? YES
6. Next Full Race ? TEXAS

Views: 11918

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I always like Chicagoland and I always enjoy seeing Robby run there.
Are we running the 77, too? :D LOL JK!
Rain could mess up practice today.
Sunday's weather is iffy.40% chance of t-storms after sun rise. (weather.com)
Hell yeah, went from no FAQ's to 6 this week! Is this a re-worked Gibbs chasis running this weekend or a new piece? lol, great though that Robby's finally running a whole race. Hopefully it will produce a good end result!
Whatever chassis the team is running, I hope it is fast off the truck so they can concentrate on the Qualifying setup. It looks like 5 cars are going home and I hate for one of them to be RG.
Still have to make race run laps since there is no practice after qualifying. 2 sessions to take care of business.
Mike K -

RE: your quote: "It takes a top 3 to earn the same gross profit as a start and park"

1) I assume you mean "net" vs. gross (due to the high cost of running the full race)
2) if yes above.....that's an amazing statistic if true

That puts the all teams 4-43 in a net loss position without sponsorships. *someone* is getting rich from the TV and track revenue.....it's obviously not the teams.
@Christopher, Sorry I'm busy at work,I'll write a detailed opinion this evening.
Back to normal I hope....it feels like an eternity since I was "interested" in a race.
out early in practice. not fast , but still getting some early track time, thats good
starting practice in racetrim

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service