Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Charlotte cup race. RGM will run 2 cars at Charlotte, the #7 for Robby Gordon & the #77 for Scott Wimmer. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the North Carolina track.

THURSDAY , MAY 26th

Practice               3:30pm - 5:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying             7:00pm - 9:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MAY 28th

Practice           11:30am - 12:15pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Happy Hour      12:50pm -  1:50pm/et    ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , MAY 29th

Raceday              6:00 pm/et , greenflag at 6:15 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Charlotte Top 4 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Nope
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                               Sams Mart / Harris Teeter
                                                                            4) What Chassis ?
                                                                                New

Views: 315

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Chris, Robby doesn't owe you anything.You've bought a consumable product you do or don't enjoy.But your purchase DID NOT make you an investor in any form of Robby's.
Think of it this way. It would be like me demanding Miller Brewing put me in a Penske car becouse I guarantee you that I buy more Miller product than Brad Crashlowski ever has or will.
I saw that over in owers pts after my post.Whaaaaaaaa
Cant decide. I might spring on some tickets but haven't decided. Might go to the WoO race Saturday night instead. Are you?
Outlaws sound a bit more exciting than NASCAR
WoO shows are alway good,not so much for CUP.Don't forget eye protection.
gas we need spell check over here LMAO
i was at the 600 yesterday and hated to see robby out so soon. The car looked much faster after he came back out, i just wonder why they dont get the car better in the practice sessions, the car was slow all weekend why not make wholesale changes to try and find some speed? I also dont understand bringing the 77 when u cant even get the 7 prepared, why not put all the effort into the 7? I really hope RGM can turn the corner but it seems they are taking steps backwards instead of forwards.
@Mason, we all did and it was faster the last run.Being that this is a 600, not 500 and it was a planned complete race, being mindful of practice laps is important (think 5time) The problem with the brakes probably wouldn't show in practice, but under race conditions.Once the brakes where not screwing up the set-up, meaningful changes where made.The 77 was brought to test,needed to make the show to test.Simple as that.
Yes Chris ,One to race ,one to test.Read the post above yours.Sorry you don't get it.
"I can get into a piece of crap and run 50 laps without testing." Sorry Chris,I've never seen your name in any Na$crap,ASA,ARCA series.Are you a track Champion somewhere? by the way you get black flagged for not maintaining minimum speed, you couldn't make 50laps much less make the show!
'
I am hitting my imaginary like button!
All this talk about either run the whole race or get out of nascar is rediculous. If you think that you obviously do not own your own business. RGM probably has 50 or so enployees to pay every week. If you owned a business what would you do? Shut down shop and lay all your employees off, give up your 5+ years of hard work, sell your building/race shop, take a big loss ... or would you try to do whatever it takes to keeps your employees paid and the doors open. Give me a break people.
Seems like the RGM people are doing what they need to do, keeping their heads down and busting ass with what they have to work with. It'll pay off.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service