Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Charlotte cup race. RGM will run 2 cars at Charlotte, the #7 for Robby Gordon & the #77 for Scott Wimmer. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the North Carolina track.

THURSDAY , MAY 26th

Practice               3:30pm - 5:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying             7:00pm - 9:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MAY 28th

Practice           11:30am - 12:15pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Happy Hour      12:50pm -  1:50pm/et    ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , MAY 29th

Raceday              6:00 pm/et , greenflag at 6:15 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Charlotte Top 4 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Nope
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                               Sams Mart / Harris Teeter
                                                                            4) What Chassis ?
                                                                                New

Views: 315

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Intermediate tracks and the COT are RGM's downfall. We know that Robby can drive to a top 20 finishes at them as he did with Childress. So the problem IMO is the cars - their parts, setups, shock and aero packages or the employees. As the saying goes - insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome. If RGM wants to be competitive in NASCAR and stay in the top 35, it needs to be changed.
Don't know much about what went on at the track or race I could not get a signal for chat. However from the outside looking in if Miles learned anything about how the car reacted to what ever changes were made that's a win win in my book. If TOG has the numbers i'd be very very very interested in what Robby Gordons' lap times were per said "sessions" Start of the race -----------
After the first work period-------------
and so on---------------

Did they make the car faster? Were the times comparable to whom? There has to be a silver lining to every cloud not just the rain we seem to be getting where we really don'y need it. Like here in Buffalo, the Planet ECT ECT ECT. Speaking of looking at clouds that way Joni Collins version of Both Sides is a pretty good philosophical tune that for some might bring back memories of things like spilling your milkshake in the backseat of your parents 1965-72 Chevy Impala while AM radio raged out plastic top 40. Or for some young people, women in particular a brand new song they never heard. It all depends on how you look at things and I for one stand behind RGM at its pragmatism rather than be trapped within the confines of one stale opaque mental nephogram that has me seeing only the dark side.

And..................................................................................................... May The Farce Be With You
Lap times majorly improved after repairs. It appears it became a Start & Test after Wimmer DNQ'd. Robby was very laid back & calm, if he was really racing he would have been dropping F bombs!
I know we want to see Rob do better but Charlotte wasn't a total loss - the pink car generated some pub for the drink which I had my first sip of - I literally walked over to Rob's hauler during Thursday practice and grabbed one out of the cooler - no joke.

I guess everyone was a little busy working on two cars to worry about the cooler of Speed. It was very tasty. I was actually surprised as how well it went down because I have never been an energy drink person, my drug of choice is Diet Coke.

But this is tasty enough to where the other companies will no doubt take notice and might even try to copy Rob's branding
Those are there for everyone to try. If you watch, you'll see people from other teams coming by to grab a can of Speed. They just want people to try Speed and get the word out, so don't feel like you are stealing. :)

I like the orange one best, but the yellow is good too. I haven't tried the pink yet.
Yellow is growing on me more and more. Tastes like candy lol! I'm with you Matt, those 2 are my fav, haven't tried pink either. Sometimes sugar free scares me lol
OK so we are racing at Kansas in a few days......does anyone know if it was repaved in the last year? I heard rumors after last season that it would get progressive banking. Who knows?
I found where they where talking about doing it, but couldn't find that they did it.
No.
@Chris, are you attending the Spring race?
What is the plan for Baja/Kansas next weekend ? Rob Mexico, Wimmer practiceand qualifing, Rob race on Sunday or an AUDIBLE?
TOG posted that yes Robby in Mexico and probably Scott in Kansas.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service