Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Charlotte cup race. RGM will run 2 cars at Charlotte, the #7 for Robby Gordon & the #77 for Scott Wimmer. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the North Carolina track.

THURSDAY , MAY 26th

Practice               3:30pm - 5:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying             7:00pm - 9:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MAY 28th

Practice           11:30am - 12:15pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Happy Hour      12:50pm -  1:50pm/et    ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , MAY 29th

Raceday              6:00 pm/et , greenflag at 6:15 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Charlotte Top 4 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Nope
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                               Sams Mart / Harris Teeter
                                                                            4) What Chassis ?
                                                                                New

Views: 315

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good stuff.
You gotta survive, and Robby has always said he's going to survive, and prove everyone that they are wrong and that he can make it
That's what I tell people all the time
I'm not a race champion or behind anything with the horsepower Robby deals with in his shop. I'm a fan who understands what has been happening lately. Of course not all of the behind the scenes stuff that he has going on to keep RGM alive. Speed Energy is a fairly new product & growing day by day. Time will tell the story behind his master plan & patience from his core fans will be helpful in the months to come. I know the Die-Hards will be there through the good & bad.
Robby is keepin' his head up & he's in control...he'll keep the wheels rollin' no doubt.
while painful to watch at times, RGM has a long term plan to go fast and I'm good with that
yup, it can't be done overnight! Even though most PR members are impatient and expect next day results. A great race team or business isn't successful overnight, it takes a long time.
What I think Robbys goal here is make Speed Energy as big as it will go. Race if he feels like it and sponsor other racers with Speed. All of this has to fun or he probably do something else.
Good to read that most of you are die-hard Robby Gordon fans. However, those who dare to criticize Robby's lack of effort committing blasphemy?

I just miss the Robby Gordon of old. Don't you? "Drive it like you stole it".
i hear you, but I wouldn't confuse lack of effort with results. I'm sure the boys and girls at RGM are busting a gut to both keep their company rolling and the big picture plan moving forward.
I'm happy to sell out to Target or anyone else with cash....
You wanna see a stolen race car...watch RG on the dirt. You wanna see a team who is building a brand to fund the building of better cars, more people, more experience, more testing etc. check out RGM's Nascar program. Yeah, it isn't a lot of fun to watch most the time, but it what has to be done now to make a better RGM of tomorrow.
And then we (you perhaps ...not me ) will be dancin' in the street. I'll go throw up now.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service