Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Charlotte #2 cup race. Robby Gordon returns to the #7 & will attempt to qualify. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the NC track.

THURSDAY , OCTOBER 13th

Practice             3:30pm - 5:00 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )

Qualifying           7:00pm - 9:00 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

FRIDAY , OCTOBER 14th

Practice              4:30pm - 5:15 pm/et ( TV - ESPN2 )

Happy Hour         5:50pm - 6:50 pm/et ( TV - ESPN2 )

SATURDAY , OCTOBER 15th

Raceday           7:00 pm/et , greenflag at 7:44 pm/et  ( TV - ABC )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Views: 4903

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

numerous heat spiking is hard on engines.this engine could still be used for Martinsville and Homestead.
just 1 heat spiking PLEEEEASE?
Me thinks you got it.............
Lally did it ! 7th quick in prac.
and who's talking about besides you? No purse money for winning practice,and the 77 didn't even win practice
just me, thats all that counts. IMO
Race chat should be up by 6:30ish tonight. thanks.
Thank you TOG!
Good chat (as always) tonight, TOG!! It was nice to get a chance to log on and participate! It's been such a messed-up summer that I've had very few opportunities.

My appologies to anyone that I may have offended by venting about RG S&P'ing again. Just looking for an opportunity to cheer for him for an entire race! I guess that i shouldn't complain... he finished two of the three races that I attended this year (Vegas & The Glen). Reed ran the car at Dover for a few laps.....
FI, We feel your pain. I think I can safely say that no one is on PR is pleased with S&P, but complaining never seems to make RG run the full race. I have been a Robby fan for over a decade and have always enjoyed the Maverick/Underdog/Frank way RG has built his career. S&P seems to be a just a byproduct of that. I guess if I wanted vanilla I would route for Jeff or 5Xs. Either way great to have the PR chat to share races with fellow fans. Always look forward to that part of race day even when the 7 S&Ps.
hurray!
The races have been less than exciting lately when you don't have your favorite driver to root for. Last nights race got interesting at the end { like to see the points stay close} so I don't lose interest completely. Hope we get an audilbe for Talledega . maybe 2 cars to have someone to play tag with.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service