This will be the race thread for the 2011 BULLRUN that Robby Gordon will compete in. This year’s rally takes place from July 9th- July 15th, starting in Las Vegas & ending in Miami. Each day will have a different route & the competitors will get their daily route info prior to the start of each day. Stay tuned for more info as it comes in.

Views: 498

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know on navigation, they said (BR) that he was in contention for nav, top 3.
Well I had meant no navigation award for Robby Gordon himself!
Robby and Team got the 2nd place Navigator belt.. Robby also won the award for the fastest lap!
Congrats to Team Speed Energy. Outstanding job avoiding all the speed traps. Well most of them. Who gives a rats ass where you finished, I enjoyed following the updates and look forward to the whole race on tv. Now carry all that good luck to NH and a top 10 finish.
Twitter just now.... SPEED_ENERGY:
@RobbyGordon & team SPEED @ToyoTires @Jeep SRT8 finish in 2nd place. Thanks to all especially to Jeep and Toyo for keeping us on the road.
2nd place navigator belt & @RobbyGordon's Bullrun Or... on Twitpic

Twitter again!!!!! SPEED_ENERGY:
2nd place navigator belt & @RobbyGordon's Bullrun Order of Merit Award for the fastest lap time on track.

YEAH!!!
Awesome--rookie Bullrunner and gets 2nd!!!!! Now, spread some of that on to everything else that RG Motorsports does!!! Gas on with some of that great tasting Speed Energy.
Great job by the whole Speed Energy, Toyo TIre , Team Jeep! This looks like it would have been a gas to be Involved in and a nice break from the NAPCAR grind.
The "Fast Lap Award"

Did this take place driving their own cars? Meaning that RG in a Jeep spanked all the imports?
Doubt it...that would be insane...lol
As far as I read, he was in a Lambo and a Ferrari doing hot laps.
Pretty cool, out of 6 awards available, Robby took home 2!!!

Link: Last day recap and awards w/ pics

another link w/ award pics
If link doesn't work (I have more troubles than ever with posting FB links), go to main facebook page and click on any of the pics across the top, then you can get to the album from any of those pics. http://www.facebook.com/bullrunrally

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service