This will be the race thread for the 2011 BULLRUN that Robby Gordon will compete in. This year’s rally takes place from July 9th- July 15th, starting in Las Vegas & ending in Miami. Each day will have a different route & the competitors will get their daily route info prior to the start of each day. Stay tuned for more info as it comes in.

Views: 497

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

is that the 25 pound pop-off valve on top...haha. That thing is going to get used a lot..
Hopefully the tranny hangs in there. Is this a tested configuration? Is it Robby proof for 5 days?

I see an aweful lot of TOYOs in that trailer! I think RG is planning to send a few of them up in smoke!

SPEED for all!

GO ROBBY! SELL SELL SELL

Buy Toyo! Buy Jeep!
Seems to be a lack of spare parts beyond tires? No spare tranny?
So how many celeb endorsements can Robby pick up on this??? Looks like many people from all aspects of life. CEO's, Singers, Actors... Pass out the Speed and have those cameras rolling boys!!!
Still would rather see the Hummer, but will take the Jeep.
Get your Bull On!!!
This may be big for SpeedEnergy. Hopefully MTV will give RG and Speed a lot of coverage. Perfect demographics for Speed.
Winning = coverage. Hopefully Robby spanks the field.
I like the way you guys think. It'll be a great tour for Speed Energy across the United States. It's gonna be a party at every stop along the way. Winning would just be icing on the cake. My question is: Will a non-RGM prepared SRT8 be able to handle RG abuse?
when do we get to see the actual jeep not just a drawing of it?
Probably when something is posted via Twitter or Facebook tonight Jack. Maybe around 5pm pacific time, maybe sooner.

NASCAR driver Robby Gordon is at the wheel of a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8, the most powerful, technologically advanced, high-performance Jeep vehicle ever, in the 2011 Bullrun road rally.

The Bullrun Live Rally is the most glamorous the new breed of high-end luxury lifestyle automotive rallies. Each year, a hundred of the world’s finest supercars embark on an epic, eight-day rolling party across the USA. Participants start each day not knowing where they will be heading next. This year’s rally began Friday in Las Vegas, Nevada and will end on July 15th in Miami, Florida.

The 2012 Grand Cherokee SRT8 will stand out amongst the other entries, typically exotic sport and luxury vehicles. It is equipped with the new 6.4-liter HEMI V-8 delivering an estimated 470 horsepower and 465 lb.-ft. of torque and a new SRT-tuned, adaptive damping suspension managed by the new Jeep Selec-Track system that automatically tunes the dynamics of the vehicle.

“This is a fantastic opportunity to highlight the capabilities of the 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8,” said Mike Manley, Jeep CEO. “With Robby Gordon pushing the limits, the world will see that the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 really is the ultimate performance SUV. Never before has there been such an expression of Jeep capability and utility, world-class performance, luxury and refinement, and advanced innovative technology in one vehicle.”
Really big things in the works for RGOR? We all know RG will put on a good show for the Jeep Brass. Trial-run for factory support maybe...??
I hope for Jeeps sake, Robby doesn't break it first thing.As Kurt posted, is it Robby proof?We'll soon see.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service