This will be the race thread for the 2011 BULLRUN that Robby Gordon will compete in. This year’s rally takes place from July 9th- July 15th, starting in Las Vegas & ending in Miami. Each day will have a different route & the competitors will get their daily route info prior to the start of each day. Stay tuned for more info as it comes in.

Views: 498

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

from twitter. thought this was funny

robngordon Robyn Gordon @
@RobbyGordon @indycarrie ur sisters should be in the other @SPEED_ENERGY H3. Guess I didnt give u enough drinks at the wedding to convince u
lol - that would be great to see
The big question is who are navigators on his team. Navigators win and lose these races. No GPS just maps that you must by on the way to the check point. I had a blast watching the Bullrun seire on speed but no its not all out race, you must obay the law or risk getting pulled over and losing alot of time.
I think the bigger questions are: 1) is miles the CC and 2) will the suvvy trailer be there?
Look for a '73 Vista Cruiser parked in the turnout just past the dam on Hwy 93. I'll have several coolers of Speed Energy (old logo) and lots of bootleg swag.
NOOOOOOOOO - don't leave your spot down by the river! You may never get it back. :)
When will the route be posted?
If I read right, they drivers are given the next destination the morning they leave.
Just hope it passes through Louisana, might go make a couple of Woopies (or what ever they call them in Baja)
Sounds very similar to Gumball, just a lot of fun for all involved, hope Rob's got plenty of video planned, that's what made following Tony Hawk for his Gumball rallies great.
It would be awesome to see them run through Tampa area.
Jayski mentioned Robbys 2 cars for this weekend. I emailed him to see if he would mention his Bull Run effort too. I know somebody said hes a member here too.

See, I may not buy Speed, but Im doing my part hahaha.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service