This will be the race thread for the 2011 BULLRUN that Robby Gordon will compete in. This year’s rally takes place from July 9th- July 15th, starting in Las Vegas & ending in Miami. Each day will have a different route & the competitors will get their daily route info prior to the start of each day. Stay tuned for more info as it comes in.

Views: 498

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Does anyone have a video of his karting race he just did? And whats the link to see updated video shots of his driving. Did he get any speeding tixs yet?
@John, Yes to 2 tickets opening day per Robby's interview on the main page.I'm guessing you'll have to wait for MTV for air the footage this fall,to see the go cart race.
i believe one was for 135 but the cop was nice and dropped it to 90 per the interview on the front page. the other one it seemed like they got pulled for 68 in a 65 but could have been ticketed for something else in dakar jeep!
On opening day wasn't he driving the DAKAR Jeep? If he was, that is pretty impressive to get pulled over for running 135 in that! Any idea on how fast it'll go?
yes.. per interview and the twitter.. Robby was pulled over twice on day 1. first was a 135+ but was lowered down to 90 as said in interv iew. seconce time twitter said it was pretty sad to be pulled over for 68 in a 65. Day one was in DAKAR Jeep (old hummer).. that was just there for a day of show time.... From Day 2 on.. Robby has been in the Jeep SRT8 Jeep...(Stock!).. and has been holding his own and haulling ass in it comparing to the Big $$$$$$ sports cars.
if by (stock) you mean gussy'd up (looks like a Vortech Supercharger) 6.4 Hemi than ok.Your local Jeep dealer won't have this version.
Kudo's to Jeep,Robby didn't break it first thing.
Unrestricted he said it can do 165.
Who is driving the Audi?
Only found 1 name so far... Greg Roselli
Next checkpoint announced yet or end of day destination?
here ya go............some one was going to let the info out.... Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando
KW answered my question on twitter, no more checkpoints, straight downtown to Orlando.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service