This will be the race thread for the 2011 BULLRUN that Robby Gordon will compete in. This year’s rally takes place from July 9th- July 15th, starting in Las Vegas & ending in Miami. Each day will have a different route & the competitors will get their daily route info prior to the start of each day. Stay tuned for more info as it comes in.

Views: 496

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Damn, now I see what KW was talkin bout. The one in the red is Jazmin Shannel(@JazminShannel). She's the Bullrunner who posted the pic of the SPEED Jeep behind their team car & was talkin a ton of trash (from the back seat). At the end of the day her team got spanked. Thinkin it had something to do with the Jeep's capability in the storm they went thru near the end of the stage.
Robby is going to be on Dialed In with Clare B lang tonight
That video link took me nowhere
I sent it off to a friend to watch today (youtube) and it's marked private... too bad.
my guess would be that due to the nature of speed involved on a public roadway, that the video would not be suitable for some of Robby's younger fans to see. If you see your hero doing 140 down a two lane highway, you may want to do so yourself. You also don't want any self incriminating video of you out there doing something illegal. I was lucky enough to see it and enjoyed it, but understand why it probably had to be taken down.
Only solution, check in at Planet Robby frequently!!!
Anyone record this interview with Claire B Lange?
it is on the main page here
That's not the Claire Lange one from last night. That's the one from the other day.
Got the heads up too late. Missed it.
I missed my chance but understand why. I'm sure NASCAR would love to have a copy of it for more reasons to ping on Robby. Just have to look back a few weeks ago at all the outrage when Kyle Busch got a speeding ticket.
Speaking of Busch Boy, one of the rally runners got 3 tickets in 4 days, wasn't until he got one for 138mph did he get taken to the pokie, $1000 bail and then back to the rally... you know damn straight that's exactly what should have happen to Kyle.
No funnier than giving the banks $700 billion so they can buy treasury bills to loan it back to us with interest.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service